B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

Here is how I see it.ย  We are here to enjoy watching other people on cams and want something different on occasion.ย  The problem is because we are human,ย we all have a tendency to project our morals and what we think someone should do or not do onto those we watch on cam.ย  When the participants cross the line (in our own minds) --then we criticize and make judgments against them and verbalize them.ย  That really should not happen in this setting --as the people we are watching are completely different than ourselves (for the most part) in their attitudes, morals, and relationships.ย Now that is completely different than criticizing the participants or RLC for not giving us what we expect from an entertainment or voyeur prospective--because that is exactly what RLC actually is--entertainment.ย 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i care enough to tell you to open your freaking eye's!!ย  get out of the fantasy land you live in 24/7!!!!

LOL.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here is how I see it.ย  We are here to enjoy watching other people on cams and want something different on occasion.ย  The problem is because we are human,ย we all have a tendency to project our morals and what we think someone should do or not do onto those we watch on cam.ย  When the participants cross the line (in our own minds) --then we criticize and make judgments against them and verbalize them.ย  That really should not happen in this setting --as the people we are watching are completely different than ourselves (for the most part) in their attitudes, morals, and relationships.ย Now that is completely different than criticizing the participants or RLC for not giving us what we expect from an entertainment or voyeur prospective--because that is exactly what RLC actually is--entertainment.ย 

would it still be entertainment if CC didn't exist?

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes, very good post, Happyone!

"Criticizing the participants or RLC for not giving us me what we I expect from an entertainment or voyeur prospective" is pretty much all I have ever done on this forum. I have never tried to project any morals on anyone. In fact, I hate when that happens, and I will often jump in to defend it. Judging others on moral has no place anywhere in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course. Having a place to discuss thing makes itย  alot more fun and enjoyable, but RLC would still be entertainment.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC would still be entertainment for those who wish to subscribe and watch.ย  Having CC available, those same people now have a forum and an outlet to express those frustrations or express their enjoyment of RLC (and other sites that CC follows).

We cannot confuse the two.ย  Of course it can be a lot more enjoyable, frustrating,ย  and (entertaining at times) to be able to interact in a forum such as CC because we as humans are social creatures and for the most part like to interact with our peers.ย 

ย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

honestly...i don't think most of you would continue to subscribe if it wasn't for this forum!

There is probably a lot of truth to that.ย  When I started watching RLC, I could not be here 24/7, so I looked for a place where I could see what I missed.ย  I found RLCF, got frustrated with them, and then found CC.ย 

In the beginning more photos and vids were posted until RLC started enforcing their rules and taking down those pics and vids.ย  However, even tho vids and pics are gone, we are still able to a degree to catch up on what we missed,

and can interact with others who are in the forums.ย  Some in here share common wants, and others do not--but in any event, without CC, like you said, there would be a void in just subscribing to RLC and watching. it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I like Bonnie and Rama better as a couple too. ๐Ÿ’–

Bonnie is abit crazy, but that just makes it all more interesting.

I agree with you ED . I like them better as a couple but I think Lucien isn't good for their relationship. My point is that he keeps her to wound up all day long (if you know what i mean). Her motor is already running high as it is. The two of them( Bonnie &Rama) just had an epic session where they earned a well deserved nap but Bonnie seems to be building up to another upset because Rama wants to nap. She's my fav but she needs to relax a bit.

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree with you ED . I like them better as a couple but I think Lucien isn't good for their relationship. My point is that he keeps her to wound up all day long (if you know what i mean). Her motor is already running high as it is. The two of them( Bonnie &Rama) just had an epic session where they earned a well deserved nap but Bonnie seems to be building up to another upset because Rama wants to nap. She's my fav but she needs to relax a bit.

for those of us that don't watch, can you elaborate please?