B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't think you understood my point. Everyone wants to present their own opinion, but I don't claim that I'm that I'm the only one who knows common sense. It must be legitimate to want something. If I say I wish there was a camera on the terrace, for example, you could use logic and say that will never happen because there are already 39 cameras in this house, and the tenants would want a private space to smoke and talk. It doesn't change fact that some of us are wanting something, you just try to make your opponent sound less intelegent.

Frankly Ed, reread my posts and you will see that I do not impose anything at all and that I do not try to be smarter than another
I think you are losing your critical mind because you desperately wanted to have the opportunity to see what had happened today, after yesterday's events, which I fully understand, your post insulting RLC summarizes all this well

In a sense, I share this desire to see this and I also share the desire not to see this kind of thing because if we think about it a little, something serious happened and I am not sure that 'it is good to see everything either, there is a moment when you have to have a minimum of expense because the participants of the project are human beings, there must be a certain limit in the voyeurime so that it does not fall into the dark

The day Anita fell on the glass and her leg was cut, we were divided between wanting to look at this suffering and at the same time relieved that RLC took the decision to put in maintenance, for me we are in the same case of figure

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai une question à poser pour les membres chevronnés du forum à 0 h 00 à peu près

j'ai vu un homme chauve avec une femme blonde discuté dans la cuisine de B4 et j'ai entendu un bruit assez fort et continu cela resemblé à un train ma question et y a-t-il une voie ferrée proche de B4 ? ou peut-être était-ce un avion ? 🤔

I have a question for the senior members of the forum at approximately 12:00 a.m.

I saw a bald man with a blonde woman chatting in the kitchen of B4 and I heard a loud and continuous noise that looked like a train my question and is there a railway near B4? Or maybe it was a plane? 🤔

ce sont Bonnie et Rama qui était dans la cuisine à B4

De mémoire je ne pense pas qu'il y ait une voie ferrée proche de la maison, un avion peut être, il y a un gros aéroport à Barcelone 

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

RLC era un progetto vero all'inizio, con molti appartamenti di coppie, e mostrava la propria e vera vita delle persone, non è mai successo nulla di quello che vedi ora, anche se avevano feste ed era totalmente ubriachi, ora si è perso totalmente, si basa solo sul sesso, e gli appartamenti a Barcellona sono diventati la colonna portante di RLC, se chiudono questi, RLC fallisce, le persone si iscrivono per curiosità, è ovvio che poi se non si accontentano, vogliono vedere di più e si lamentano che è noioso o è sempre la stessa merda, la parte dove dicono che non è reale, è il fatto è una cosa organizzata, guarda in B2, 1 o 2 volte a settimana fanno una festa del sesso dove fanno l'orgia, ore e ore di preparazione, in B1 stessa cosa, e stanno ogni giorno, tutto il giorno sempre nude, nella realtà ad un certo punto si coprono, soprattutto se devono uscire in balcone e sanno di essere viste, in B5 nasce un'amore tra due ragazze da un giorno all'altro, e per due mesi non si sono mai considerate a vicenda, e neanche ci sono stati momenti in cui potevi capire che potesse succdere qualcosa tra loro, arrivano Kim e Olya, e il giorno dopo Bonnie e Alex si scoprono innamorate, si testano tra loro stesse, poi fanno uno spettacolo per i propri fidanzati sotto la doccia per fargli vedere cosa avevano imparato, e applauso finale di ragazzi. ora dimmi, chi è che è d'accordo a far vedere la propria ragazza nuda  di fronte ad un ragazzo che neanche conosce? non sono ne esibizionisti, ne scambisti, ora non dirmi che sono eesibizionisti perchè ci sono le telecamere, perchè non è cosi. gli inquilini sono pagati per essere ripresi mentre vivono la loro vita, e lo scopo è quello far finta che non ci siano telecamere, per alcune sarà difficile, ma con il tempo ci si abitua. ad altre non interessa. il fatto è che se ne approfittano che possono guadagnare di più mostrando più sessualità, ed è evidente che lo fanno si per un pacere fisico, ma per lo più è intrattenimento per gli spettatori, questo è quando le persone dicono che sono spettacoli falsi, nella vita reale, se si abita con inquilini o si divide una stanza, non si ha piena libertà, è come se tu ti masturbi con tua madre in casa sapendo che potrebbe entrare da un momento all'altro, devi essere obbiettivo  alcune cose nella vita non succedono neanche sotto effetto di droghe, o sono rare

Sorry but I do not agree with you  because you summarized RLC with only GOV or COV apartments which have never really changed whether before or now
There are always couples in this project with whom we can live the same adventures as at the beginning of RLC
They are simply a minority but they still exist
We still have the possibility to see this with Linda and Tibor, Carla and Yanai, Martina and Alberto, and even with Hakeem
I also think that the two couples of B5 can enter this category

So it is impossible to say that everything we have and see on RLC is fake precisely because we have this alternative with these few couples

And if we look at the statistics month after month, I think that sex and show do not allow to have as many subscribers as when RLC had couples in Russia
If sex was the only thing subscribers wanted, it would have been a long time since VHTV was ahead of RLC at the level of leadership in voyeurism because it is almost only sex on VHTV, and for the moment it is not the case, So this means that there is something different

38 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai une question à poser pour les membres chevronnés du forum à 0 h 00 à peu près

j'ai vu un homme chauve avec une femme blonde discuté dans la cuisine de B4 et j'ai entendu un bruit assez fort et continu cela resemblé à un train ma question et y a-t-il une voie ferrée proche de B4 ? ou peut-être était-ce un avion ? 🤔

I have a question for the senior members of the forum at approximately midnight

I saw a bald man with a blonde woman chatting in the kitchen of B4 and I heard a loud and continuous noise that looked like a train my question and is there a railway near B4? Or maybe it was a plane? 🤔

No noise on the outdoor cams, it sounded like it was in the kitchen.  Thought maybe the garbage disposal?  in any case, they didn't flinch, so it was not unexpected. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And now we have Leora and her shit sniffing massage teasing bullshit back infesting all the top replay slots. Fucking disgusting.

Ha ha...so you don't like it then?  Not a fan?  lol

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Frankly Ed, reread my posts and you will see that I do not impose anything at all and that I do not try to be smarter than another
I think you are losing your critical mind because you desperately wanted to have the opportunity to see what had happened today, after yesterday's events, which I fully understand, your post insulting RLC summarizes all this well

In a sense, I share this desire to see this and I also share the desire not to see this kind of thing because if we think about it a little, something serious happened and I am not sure that 'it is good to see everything either, there is a moment when you have to have a minimum of expense because the participants of the project are human beings, there must be a certain limit in the voyeurime so that it does not fall into the dark

The day Anita fell on the glass and her leg was cut, we were divided between wanting to look at this suffering and at the same time relieved that RLC took the decision to put in maintenance, for me we are in the same case of figure

Here we aren't even talking about the scary incident itself, we are talking about being allowed to watch them wake up the next day.... I admit I did get unreasonably frustrated about this. Maybe that's why I also get frustrated at you. But you always do this same thing, whenever someone criticise something, you jump into defence possiton, and start to lecture us why it has to be this way. This is an effictive way of getting people just more angry. Instead, you could say that you understand why some people don't like everything, and the whole argument had been over.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Here we aren't even talking about the scary incident itself, we are talking about being allowed to watch them wake up the next day.... I admit I did get unreasonably frustrated about this. Maybe that's why I also get frustrated at you. But you always do this same thing, whenever someone criticise something, you jump into defence possiton, and start to lecture us why it has to be this way. This is an effictive way of getting people just more angry. Instead, you could say that you understand why some people don't like everything, and the whole argument had been over.

So I really invite you to read all my posts this morning and those who quote me 

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I really invite you to read all my posts this morning

I did. Where did you say you see your opponents point?

I hope B5 will stay in B4 for a few days. Maybe try to come back another time too. This place is pretty perfect for a mixed group like this, having big dinners together, chilling in the sunny garden, and party for days on. I have often thought B4 had suited better as a COV, or maybe a roommate apartment, if they could find a good group. The visit from B5 has added ALOT more realism to the house. I definiteltely wish for more gatherings like this. Hopefully it will not be interrupted by any more power outages, nor be intruded by a maniac next time. 🤞🏻😇🙏🏻

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope B5 will stay in B4 for a few days. Maybe try to come back another time too. This place is pretty perfect for a mixed group like this, having big dinners together, chilling in the sunny garden, and party for days on. I have often thought B4 had suited better as a COV, or maybe a roommate apartment, if they could find a good group. The visit from B5 has added ALOT more realism to the house. I definiteltely wish for more gatherings like this. Hopefully it will not be interrupted by any more power outages, nor be intruded by a maniac next time. 🤞🏻😇🙏🏻

Lets hope you are wrong.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Agree 100%. Your posts are always great ed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1