B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

By God, that sounds more like common sense to me. You've turned on anybody who made RLC look bad, RLC must be very grateful to you.

So for you, with all that happened, you don't think the police could have come last night?

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to have common sense about the events we had last night

You see why I sometimes call you arrogant? You always claim that your opinion is the only common sense.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You see why I sometimes call you arrogant? You always claim that your opinion is the only common sense.

yes you are right, i should let people say things about me, stretch my cheek and pull my pants down again :dodgy:

thanks to you

on the other hand I do not see how my words are arrogant, I do not impose my point, I only establish the facts as they happened, I believe that it is as simple as that

• Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

yes you are right, i should let people say things about me, stretch my cheek and pull my pants down again :dodgy:

thanks to you

on the other hand I do not see how my words are arrogant, I do not impose my point, I only establish the facts as they happened, I believe that it is as simple as that

Beaucoup de gens semblent s'être levé du pied gauche ce matin 😁

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Beaucoup de gens semblent s'être levé du pied gauche ce matin 😁

on devrait peut être faire comme les filles et partir nous coucher à cause de cette journée éprouvante 😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I tried not to be friend. You know (as you put your emoji larger so I make sure to see it) that I am a little more serious than many people.. even more intense. I hate strong and love even stronger. And I wanted the best employees so I paid well above market for talent and gave three important guys and one incredibly brilliant woman (who alone had made me a fortune in California) the chance to buy my company from me in 2010 for literally 60% of its value.  I had lost two of my three siblings so I wanted to travel the world and I have to the extend I wanted to. Helping my sister now in the central part of the US on her large dairy farm. I don't know how she does it. This is hard work and it seems to never end..

Really sorry to hear that PP...That's pretty shit ☹️
Pleased to see that you get my sense of humour though..😏

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, the best chance that Barcelona Apartments will have to close

I was thinking when I got up from my nap if there was any reason I would pay to watch RLC again and this is what I came up with;

I wouldn't watch any of the COV apartments...not one!  I don't like Kylie or Rus and as long as either of them are in the picture then their apt is out.  i've never see Bonnie or Alexandra and it doesn't matter if I have or not because they have guys in their apt so their apt is out.  B1 with Gina and Irma there, it's a dead ringer that I wouldn't watch that apartment. B2 I would watch but only if it was the two new girls (Mimi & Fiora) there. B4 I would only watch if Rosemary was there unless she brought a guy in and then I wouldn't watch it at all.  Leora and Malia, hell no.  Masha, double hell no.  Hakeems triple hell no.  Did I leave any out?  I don't think I did. So...my conclusion is NO there is definitely no reason I would pay to watch RLC again!!

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

They fact that they came online this morning, and then suddenly removed all that from Replay again, and the fact that B5 has not made it back home yet, over 10 hours since they woke up, it makes me fear there is something going on. An unresolved issue. If the authorities start looking too much into them, we might never see B4 back online.

In my opinion, there was no reason to have this house UM for almost 24 hours over some bullshit little fight and it don't sound like much of a fight at that.  The police would have come and taken statements and then the rest would have been handled in a court of law if the need arose.  I think the girl wanted to keep the house UM away from prying eyes for whatever they were doing!!  Bottom line...the viewers got fucked again by yet another convenient UM!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

thanks to you

You jump on everyone that criticise something. Today you defended the fact that RLC deleted this morning from Replay. We all know why it was and remained UM the whole day, but some of us had really wanted to see the girls' reactions and emotions. Do you understand that? By claiming you are only speaking common sense, you also reduce everyone else's view into something less rational. No, you should not accept the name-calling against you! But try yourself to respect that there are different views.

• Like 5