Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, blas said:

What a party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i always consider someone staring at a phone for hours great value for my subscription!

Hopefully Leora uses some of the RLC money to cover her therapy sessions for OCD cell phone disorder. I don’t believe she can go more than 2 minutes without looking at her phone. I remember being at a Cold Play concert a few years ago and the girl seated next to me with her boyfriend and she played with her iPhone and Facebook account throughout the whole concert. It reminds me of someone. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 5/4/2020 at 2:49 PM, merz28 said:

I believe Leora fucks with her hair the more nervous she is......?

On 5/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia more a giver than a receiver, which works well with Leora as she is more a receiver type.

21 hours ago, jugghead said:

Not a camgirl, no. Honestly I don't think she knows what to do anymore. We are a fickle group. I feel bad putting pressure on her to perform like everyone else does. I just speak my opinion, as you all well know. Listen guys I like the new Malia moving in thing but where is the old Leora? And are we going to do this same shit every day? I would have a ton of suggestions but nobody gives a shit about my opinion.

LOL, so here goes...The cameras SUUUUUUCCCCKKK. fix that. Get more in prominent places. I'm tired of watching the fucking star performer have to adjust her ass to some poorly placed camera. Second, Leora I want to see your nude body everywhere in the apartment sometimes. And I mean everywhere. Yes I like you clothed too but get yourself more exposure. I don't want to see just your ass. Third, get naked on that damn balcony. Another suck ass camera there. but do your best. It's warm out now. Let me see. Fourth, dance, sing, laugh and exercise a shit ton more. Play with us by moving around but stay on one camera. They suck but you know how yo use them right? Fifth, invite guys over. Make us THINK you will have sex with them. We know you won't but who cares. The newbs will think so and we can fantasize.

Ok, end of rant.

18 hours ago, corusmobil said:

I noticed in the last days that the program was also changed. if before it lasted until 4 am their local time, now already at 1 am it is ready. it was said that the program is also made for visitors from the American continent, where it seemed that there were many subscribers. should we understand that their interest has also decreased, and this has also led to a change in schedule? Is rlc starting to see that this scenario in the rhythm imposed by them is no longer sustainable? or do they just enjoy the success of the present moment and not think long term?

• Haha 1

Hopefully Leora uses some of the RLC money to cover her therapy sessions for OCD cell phone disorder. I don’t believe she can go more than 2 minutes without looking at her phone. I remember being at a Cold Play concert a few years ago and the girl seated next to me with her boyfriend reminded me of Leora....playing with her iPhone and Facebook account throughout the whole concert....very sad.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Hopefully Leora uses some of the RLC money to cover her therapy sessions for OCD cell phone disorder. I don’t believe she can go more than 2 minutes without looking at her phone. I remember being at a Cold Play concert a few years ago and the girl seated next to me with her boyfriend reminded me of Leora....playing with her iPhone and Facebook account throughout the whole concert....very sad.

Yes. I expected that Malia would know now when this happens to stand up and go to her own bedroom to be on her own. She is ignored many times. And is too nice of person to complain.

15 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes. I expected that Malia would know now when this happens to stand up and go to her own bedroom to be on her own. She is ignored many times. And is too nice of person to complain.

Malia doesn't look happy, this is just plain rude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Malia doesn't look happy, this is just plain rude

Yes. She has no part in the phone activity, so is left out. She looks lost. Leora cannot stop her phone use and cannot see how her friend is.