Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

There's a couple of pleasurable moments I enjoy whenever I'm watching our princess, and one of them is when Leora finishes showering, I really enjoy when she bends down to wipe the floor, but unfortunately lately it hasn't been happening,  well anyway that's my short and probably boring comment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Malia gives an amazing massage...technique, focus and endurance! The way she lightly caresses with her fingertips illustrates she knows what makes another person feel good. If she was massaging a guy instead of Leora he would absolutely respond to her squeezing, nuzzling and the gentle strokes of her fingers cascading over their body.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 

must be sick 

👸🤒

Covered with blanket on sofa

Perhaps it is because it is 58 F. outside, and they have had  both the balcony door in the kitchen open, and the door open to the narrow balcony. Judging by the way the drapes have been moving. 

I think that they are still acclimated to the Siberian temperatures of Krasnoyarsk. 

Plus they have to have a reason for both to show off the new robes they purchased yesterday !  😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, corusmobil said:

a good choice. I also decided. why pay a subscription to watch people by continuously pressing a phone. I can do it for free by looking at real people around me

I'm not just a person looking for mistakes, I think I'm realistic. and I say that after watching this show for almost 4 years. I think it's enough to have a pertinent overview

Yes Sir, this afternoon i signed in and i saw 8 apartments with people staring at the phones not talking. I know that people cannot be entertaining and doing different things all the time of day, but it does look that for some people that it is an addiction. It is obsessive. 

I could be completely wrong, it certainly won't be the first time or the last, but I think she at least will be going out and possibly staying out late..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Miau miau 🐈

beautiful girls so cute so good 

Beautiful girls today 

Even if nothing happens today 

I stay to see the beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia 

Women are special and beautiful so cute  

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐈😘

19 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

As expected the pseudo liaison between Leora and Malia is now planned as a every other day affaire. The slow physical build-up is moving at a snails pace. My guess is that Leora doesn’t want things moving too quickly which is why Malia’s hands wander up Leora’s thighs an extra 1/4 inch or 1 second longer with each subsequent massage. It’s clearly obvious that she wants to stretch the physical progression as long as possible perhaps into mid-Summer which at that point Malia will most likely be gone leaving Leora’s followers high and dry. Personally I’m not willing to hold out that long only to be disappointed in the end. If the same predictable script continues of nothing happening between them I will be cancelling my subscription at the end of May.

Although I have already responded to your dialogue above Joe...I will add something more.

It was somewhat surprising that some ocassion of simulated performances of some projected outcome of certain situations or circumstance activities did not actually again occur yesterday considering a potential timeline involved.

A month after what is usually considered the middle of summer in many places is now not far off. That would be around three and a half months from now. It would also be around a year since someone returned to the project.

It has been predicted and is very likely that there is a highly likely reason for the simulated ocassions more so than anything else. That reason would be to exit the current participation in the project with as much compensation that can be accrued by then. 

It is also likely that it has been considered by one of the two that besides them being friends and being involved in relationships with guys that they are...of which one may be actually married to, while the other is not...if any of the simulated situations were to ever progress any further in any certain activities than have...that there may be some chances of some potential observers losing some interests afterwards...and the possibilities may have been conveyed to the other as well.

As far as relationships are concerned...it's pretty much common knowledge that a majority of guys would not care as much or be nearly as concerned about a woman they were involved in a relationship with having any or some kind of sensual intimate experience with another woman as compared to that of having one with another man if they felt or knew that ultimately the woman really cared for them.

Although there are some guys who are likely considered to be in a minority of guys that may actually be concerned about or take offense to those types of situations or matters as well for various reasons such as possessing personal insecurities for various reasons such as low self esteem or low self confidence as well as others or some even having some religous beliefs concerning such situations or matters.

What probably has not been considered as much by one or both...are the possibilities or probabilities of some of any potential observers that will catch on or have caught on to what has been occurring and recognize it for what it has been and lose enough interest in most anything there to continue observing as often anyway...such as what you mentioned of Joe.

As unfortunate as it may be...a prediction is...that the simulated situations and performances will continue for around another three months...of which around then or shortly thereafter...they will be gone. There are always changes in life...as there will be there as well. 🙄  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1