Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

7 hours ago, groomy said:

About Milly and Misty.

Milly - less than 500 posts since 21 February (3 month).

Misty - 4500 posts since 29 Jul to 1 Oct (+ hundreds of posts by Anastasia and Anna apts).

Causes:

1) Misty is a real party lighter (when not in love). She really liked parties&wild fuck&new guys and etc. Milly not true enjoyed. She does it like job.

2) Misty opened a new way, wasn’t such thing before. It was interesting to watch. Milly far from new and does not bring anything new. Even Ruta and Christian more real and true.

3) Appearance&beauty. Misty is far from 10/10, but she is good with good body.  Milly - less than 5/10. And she doesn't look hot. Unlike Lydia for example. Lydia hides flaws - use wild sexuality and the right outfits.

Misty in "super star" times

Capture_2017_12_01_08_00_28_442.png

Capture_2017_12_01_08_00_18_210.png

Similar type Milly. 

Screenshot (2577).png

Screenshot (2560).png

I think Misty has her eyes on a hard dick in that 2nd picture of her!

• Haha 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

not worth it, completely stupid and unreasonable fight, better enjoy what Theressa does 🙂

Hey Moon, most of us like stupid and unreasonable on here

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well not a total cheap whore! - just kidding 😁

btw: "I watched a documentary on prostitution in Nevada about 10 years ago. From what I understand, in those brothels they do a 10 hour shift each day. And a client session are between 30 minutes and 2 hours roughly. So, that means a woman might see between 4-10 a day. Something like that. Say they have sex with 6 men a day, 6 days a week that would make 1872 men in a year and 37440 men in the course of 20 years. So its a very terrible profession to go into. Really degrading."

The average number of partners is 7.2.

Thats gross 37440, I think thats called a cum dumpster, isn't it? Lol average is 7.2, that makes me close to being a whore, I wouldn't come cheap though!

• Haha 1