Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

6 minutes ago, scorpioben said:

Nina and Kira printed a ton of pictures and made albums which were wrapped in brown paper and Kira left (I suspect with them as gifts, possibly going to see relatives)

Nina is having DOE over as a friend, and if you think Kira doesn't know then you don't know the girls at all, Nina would never hide that from her (and that would be very stupid since we are all sure they check this feed on occasion).

So, let the girl have her lovely visit  so that she's not alone while her wife is away, and patiently (or impatiently 😉  ) wait for Kira's return 🙂

Friends alright...the video I have of them is amazing. :blush:

• Like 2

It's way after 0400 Peter time.  There is no way Doe is going home now, unless she lives in the same complex and just needs an elevator.  Doe will crash on that uncomfortable couch for a few hours.  I wonder if she remembers which shark pillow was hers back in the RLC days.  

sharkpillow2.JPG

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Friends alright...the video I have of them is amazing. :blush:

The video IS amazing and incredible and delicious.  And historical.  So save it in your archives, because it won't ever happen again.  

• Like 1

So in less than an hour, we go from 

1 - this pussy is open for business

Doe did NOT take the bait.  God bless her.  Therefore, 

2 - this pussy is reserved

A goodbye hug (upper right corner) and pizza left on the couch.  Kira ain't gonna be happy bout that.  

I hope Doe just lives a few floors down or just across the street.  Even with the sun coming up at 0430, Peter just doesn't seem like a very safe place, especially for a slightly tipsy hot Russian babe.  Be careful, Doe!  

openinvitation2.JPG

reserved.JPG

hug.JPG

pizza.JPG

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

So in less than an hour, we go from 

1 - this pussy is open for business

Doe did NOT take the bait.  God bless her.  Therefore, 

2 - this pussy is reserved

A goodbye hug (upper right corner) and pizza left on the couch.  Kira ain't gonna be happy bout that.  

I hope Doe just lives a few floors down or just across the street.  Even with the sun coming up at 0430, Peter just doesn't seem like a very safe place, especially for a slightly tipsy hot Russian babe.  Be careful, Doe!  

openinvitation2.JPG  0

Open Invitation  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Open Invitation  :biggrin:

When a woman does that with me, I'm diving in!  NO question or hesitation to the invitation!  I'll be digging tongue tunnels!  So props to Doe for resisting that temptation.  

• Haha 3

Remember, Nina is ambi.  She is a leftie by nature, but she can do multiple complex things with both her left and right hands, sometimes at the same time.  Otherwise known as amBIdextrous.  Such people are extremely rare, much like true redheads.  

Just random thoughts.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well!  Everything falls into place now.  I think this was a planned visit by DE.  Kira new she was going away for a night, and Nina asked her permission to have DE over for the evening.  In my humble opinion THAT is why Kira has been so sad the last couple of days.  She was upset and concerned about this visit, which is why N&K have been so "off" with each other.  Also why they had the heart-to-heart discussion in the bathtub.

So why was she concerned, I hear nobody ask?

1.  Is it because she has little faith or trust in Nina to be able to keep her hands off DE?

2.  Is it because she has no faith or trust that DE is not going to keep her hands off NIna?

3.  Is it because she is going away and missing an opportunity to have some real fun for a change.  Bearing in mind she has not been getting a lot lately???

Well maybe we will never know.  The thing is they are all much older and wiser, they are much more mature and therefore should be more secure in their relationships by now.

As I was once told, everyone deserves a second chance.  So maybe this is it.

I for once am staying strictly neutral on this.  It has nothing to do with me.  it's their business not ours.

Nuff said!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Remember, Nina is ambi.  She is a leftie by nature, but she can do multiple complex things with both her left and right hands, sometimes at the same time.  Otherwise known as amBIdextrous.  Such people are extremely rare, much like true redheads.  

Just random thoughts.    

The thing with true redheads, you can play Connect the Dots.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2