Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

25 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i think that kira give's so much to nina,even in the old apartment she would give nina all the attention but nina never gave as much back to kira. it get's old real quick when you give and don't receive back.

kira is easy going ,but the time comes when enough is enough

• Like 1

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

The problem at the moment in the house is not lockdown but Nina can’t leave her computer alone,

Yesterday when Kira was out all day Nina was  on the computer for over12 hours,

Kira came home and had  to start cooking ,when it would of been nice if Nina started tea (but no)

the game was more important 

Sorry to say this but Kira now number 2  to the computer

They never go to bed at the same time Nina is always about an later  having played her game in the living room

Yeah Nina always has been a lazy cow and very self self for much of the time. A shame really as Kira is a good soul and will do anything for her, let's hope it isn't taking its toll on the relationship. They haven't had lockdown for 5mins so wouldn't have thought it was that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • jouandomy
  • Premium Member
  • 686 posts
  • LocationFrance Sud
12 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Is it true?

(I am not on Netflix)

YES, I use it myself, but it's also true, that not all links are working,

• Thanks 1

And Yet!  At 17:00 in the bedroom, I noticed Kira stroking Nina's hand and there's no Wedding ring.   When and Why has she taken it off?  What on earth is going on?  A little heart to heart chat.

Then a few minutes later, Kira is crying her eyes out.  Looks like she is breaking her heart yet again.  So So Sad 😢

I wish they could sort out their problems once and for all.

Kira crying-Again.png

No wedding ring.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1