Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹....Write what you want as long as it conforms to certain peoples opinions, otherwise be prepared for a barrage of abuse...Welcome!! 😸

Jimbo, give the newbies a chance to settle in please.

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Forewarned is forearmed, I’m just stating facts so he is under no misapprehension. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why would you tell him to write what he likes when that is patently not true without shitloads of abuse from  certain individuals,  who have set themselves up as unelected forum censors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹....Write what you want as long as it conforms to certain peoples opinions, otherwise be prepared for a barrage of abuse...Welcome!! 😸

Hello jimbo. Although she was always the most interesting to me and was the reason I even ever subbed. on the several occasions that I have...as I've mentioned on several or more occasions of losing interest enough so to only check in on the thumbs to see if anything was perhaps getting any different or at least in being more interesting again from my perception...I did go ahead and watch about half or more of the show last night...and regardless of what anyone else may think...from my perception of the occasion...it is my view and opinion that it was definitely mostly put on and not genuine.

Of course the meaning of the occasion was enticing and appeared to be an occasion that could be considered to be hot or a turn on...but imo...before the situations have changed to what they've become when she was solo...it was a good deal more difficult to think or have reason to believe that her solo sessions were not genuine or at least mostly genuine. 

Since the situational changes have occurred since the arrival of the other individual...it from my view has been much less believable by the ways that certain things occur there with either of them and has been easier to tell as such.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why would you tell him to write what he likes when that is patently not true without shitloads of abuse from  certain individuals,  who have set themselves up as unelected forum censors.

You can always write what you want. There is always ignore button. If you are talking about the two at war with each other ,there more interested in each other to bother newbies at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hello jimbo. Although she was always the most interesting to me and was the reason I even ever subbed. on the several occasions that I have...as I've mentioned on several or more occasions of losing interest enough so to only check in on the thumbs to see if anything was perhaps getting any different or at least in being more interesting again from my perception...I did go ahead and watch about half or more of the show last night...and regardless of what anyone else may think...from my perception of the occasion...it is my view and opinion that it was definitely mostly put on and not genuine. 

Whatever anyone’s opinion is doesn’t matter Nich,  As far as the majority ( and on this occasion it included me ) were concerned she put on a great performance, yes she sometimes gets over excited and animated but all in all I thought she did very well....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever anyone’s opinion is doesn’t matter Nich,  As far as the majority ( and on this occasion it included me ) were concerned she put on a great performance, yes she sometimes gets over excited and animated but all in all I thought she did very well....

Yes...it was a good performance...but to me...that's what it was...and not genuine. I never even noticed her finger herself once amongst all the rubbing. Nor did I notice her even squeeze or pinch her nipples like she always has...just kept her hand on the side of her tit. Plus kept messing with the tablet off and on the whole time. And the other kept panties on almost the whole time and kept her hand mostly in front of her pussy virtually the whole time. Don't misunderstand me cause I'm not complaining...just stating that from what part of the show I observed...it didn't seem genuine in my view.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1