Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

Just now, Pepe said:

That's right because you're are the Bad ass right? 😂

If you were in sight instead of having the luxury if hiding behind the net you would damn sure certainly know. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If you were in sight instead of having the luxury if hiding behind the net you would damn sure certainly know. 

I would just take the tennis balls off your walker and slow you down 😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Look mister...regardless of what you call or think of as being civil...disparaging comments or remarks are disrespectful and insulting. It would be wise not to do it anymore to anything I put out here. That's why it's best for you to stay out of my participation here.

I told you your comment was irrelevant. Now you may find that to be disparaging and even insulting, but it is not uncivil.  If all you want is niceties and compliments thrown your way then I think it best that YOU not participate here.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I promise you I won't be wrong.

It’s quite immaterial to me whether you’re right or wrong, it has no effect on my life whatsoever...One result bolsters your already inflated ego, and will keep many people including me happy, while the other result will give some credibility to some of what Nich has written and make many people miserable ...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, p4design said:

I told you your comment was irrelevant. Now you may find that to be disparaging and even insulting, but it is not uncivil.  If all you want is niceties and compliments thrown your way then I think it best that YOU not participate here.

My comment was related to the topic listings subjects. It was completely relevant. IT HAD TO DO WITH THE TOPIC LISTINGS SUBJECTS OR INDIVIDUALS. Your comment in claiming it wasn't...was irrelevant. As is your comment concerning this matter because I'm not gonna discuss relevancy with someone who obviously misconstrues the meaning at their convenience. Wouldn't bother responding to any of my posts because I'm done conversing with you with exception that is to perhaps maybe an ole universal sign in response. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Jugg, take the time to look at Leora, and Malias activities today. Then from your own opinion. There are those here who would not want to see anyone happy with what the girls do!  😀

There are a few who will never be happy with what Leora, and now Malia do. 🙃

It is my opinion that there is WAY too much negativity projected constantly in this thread. 

I really feel sorry for those who will never be pleased regardless what happens in this apartment. 

It would not hurt a bit to try smiling every now and then, and enjoy what is offered. 

Perhaps open ones own apartment with a set of guidelines that would satisfy your critical needs. 

Then, depending on the success of that apartment. Then go to the voyeur sites, and suggest the proper way for all tenants to preform.

Put your salesmanship to work and smile. 😁  Rather than ☹️ constantly !!

Couldn't agree more!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I agree totally,i watched from when i noticed they were getting drunk/feeling good,and dancing in the window,before the water throwing by Malia started,and was sure it would end by them going to separate rooms and passing out,,I'M SO GLAD I WAS WRONG....I am sure this was as spontaneous as it gets. I just hope things can progress in the bedroom with them together as going a little further,but i think alcohol would be needed again. Watching Malia grab at Leora tells me she is willing to do some fondling and that my friends could be the beginning,as we all know what a powder keg Leora is when it comes to being sexual. Only time will tell and i for one will be waiting with tongue on floor,and dick in hand (mine,,lol)..long as their servers can handle it unlike tonight,was lagging and freezing somewhat for me at times.

Well written post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And your point?

If you are referring to me!  My point is showing just how pathetic and infantile you have become. (😆 I've saved you the trouble of putting it in )

• Haha 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

If you are referring to me!  My point is showing just how pathetic and infantile you have become. (😆 I've saved you the trouble of putting it in )

I guess you told me.ricky gervais laughing GIF