Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

1 hour ago, scutus said:

You are entitled to your thoughts. But , I dare say you are somewhat blind sided by your own feelings. Regarding what " the majority of her followers " think. 😀

Why is it that that you think your opinion has credence over what other people think. It is really a very narrow minded attitude, that after a while, becomes predictable boring conjecture !

Get a life ! Smile once in a while. It most likely will not crack your face !   😁

It's not narrow mindedness, it's called living in the real world and not some fantasy land like so many of you do.  I smile all the time and I'm quite happy...maybe listen to your own advice every now and then!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not narrow mindedness, it's called living in the real world and not some fantasy land like so many of you do.  I smile all the time and I'm quite happy...maybe listen to your own advice every now and then!

The truth is you will continue being the lovable Leora Fan that you are. But, I am sure she would be happier if perhaps you could turn around !  😁

Of course this being an open forum. I, nor is anyone else, obligated to fall in line with your intent to disrupt the forum. 😁

Please be careful ! Do not frown !!  Welcome to my world, and have a Great Day.   😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Buenas tardes a todos ... lo que sucedió anoche fue ciertamente más agradable que las noches anteriores ... pero solo me pregunto sobre las cosas.
. ¿Por qué las dos chicas no se miraron? Leora miraba las tabletas o miraba la cámara frontal hacia ella, Malia se escondía debajo de una almohada o mantenía los ojos cerrados, si había tantas ganas de excitarme juntas, al menos tenían que mirar ... Entonces Malia fue al baño con la ducha de mano, (desperdiciando mucha agua que habría saciado la sed de África Africa) ... Por esta razón, también supongo que el programa fue más para aquellos que los vieron, es decir, los usuarios que para su fantasía sexual ... obviamente, todos los programas de RLC también en otros apartamentos están principalmente a favor de nosotros, pero a veces en otros apartamentos como Bonni y Alexandra veo una mayor participación de las dos chicas en jugar entre ellas ...

he podido ver lo de anoche, tengo que confesar que me gusto lo que vi, muy morboso, aunque podria haber estado mejor, esas miradas, al smartphone, al cojin, mas implicacion, repito que me ha gustado pero que todo esto ya lo hemos vistoen los diferentes cov, gob, masha y nelly... a ver cuando nos vuelven a sorprender, pero ya creo que poco mas podran hacer viendo las ganas de lesbianismo de leora... solo queda esperar

I could see last night, I have to confess that I liked what I saw, very morbid, although it could have been better, those looks, the smartphone, the cushion, more implication, I repeat that I liked it but we have already done all this seen in the different cov, gob, masha and nelly ... let's see when they surprise us again, but I think that little else can they do seeing the desire of leora's lesbianism ... it only remains to wait

• Like 4

20 hours ago, scutus said:

Jugg, take the time to look at Leora, and Malias activities today. Then from your own opinion. There are those here who would not want to see anyone happy with what the girls do!  😀

There are a few who will never be happy with what Leora, and now Malia do. 🙃

It is my opinion that there is WAY too much negativity projected constantly in this thread. 

I really feel sorry for those who will never be pleased regardless what happens in this apartment. 

It would not hurt a bit to try smiling every now and then, and enjoy what is offered. 

Perhaps open ones own apartment with a set of guidelines that would satisfy your critical needs. 

Then, depending on the success of that apartment. Then go to the voyeur sites, and suggest the proper way for all tenants to preform.

Put your salesmanship to work and smile. 😁  Rather than ☹️ constantly !!

i agree scutus, as always.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening everyone ... what happened last night was certainly nicer than the previous evenings ... but I only wonder about things.
. Why didn't the two girls look at each other? Leora was looking at tablets or staring at the front camera at her, Malia hid under a pillow or kept her eyes closed, if there was so much desire to excite me together they had to at least look ... Then Malia went to the bathroom with the hand shower, ( wasting a lot of that water that would have quenched thirst for Africa😂) ... For this reason I also suppose that the show was more for those who watched them, that is, we users than for their sexual fantasy ... obviously every RLC show also by others apartments are mostly in favor of us users but sometimes in other apartments like Bonni and Alexandra I see more involvement by the two girls in playing with each other ....

You are mor wise than the rest of us in many ways. That is exactly correct. Glad you pointed that out. I like the water comment. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps there could have been some after effects felt from some indulgences last night. Somewhat quiet and uneventful at a certain residence tonight. May be a movie and rest night tonight for two certain friends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't read the comments here much anymore but Harley I might ask you. What is it that you want? What pleases you? If you had one paragraph of advice to tell Leora, what would that be? And I don't mean "what do you want to say to the other users who adore her?". What would you tell HER? You are here for a reason. Is it to shame everyone who has a fantasy? Please tell me. Please take your time to answer the question properly because I have yet had a satisfactory answer to the question. Why are you here? Is is a fair question.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

There may be a fitness center or pool or hot-tub or spa located in the building of the residence there that the two have access to. May be a job for Inspector Clitso to find out. 🕵️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah - it really looks like we just live in the times of conspiracy theories, hehe.

Our (OK - my!) Queen just did her job. So what? Made us all happy (especially aussie, I guess, hehe).

I think she didn't do it for the money (yeah, yeah -she's in the RLC bussines, that's a point ofc / think about a bigger picture etc) - she just helped her girl friend to relax and open up. It took some time, but, hey - would any of you do it on the first day?

The whole thing was inevitably closing, it was ment to be.

Just be nice to the Queen and her - girl friend. We all just might have some more (a lot of) fun time together...  😉

A kiss to you, my Queen and as well to your girl friend! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1