🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

🐈😘

🐈🤝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

I have not commented on any of that ...
That comment is not mine.
I don't follow Leora's schedule ...
I get up at 7 in the morning ..... later than 24 hours. I'm not looking at anything at all ... I'm sleeping .. hahaha
I don't go after any woman ... I like that they go after me ... (just kidding) ... hahaha

Dude, I was just playing. I actually wish it was you.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨--Aussie_oi_oi

🗼--Albert1

👯--sexy gir

🐈--pulo filipe

🦨--Pepe

🐴--jugghead

🐱--jimbo4

🤵--raul399

Everyone have a great day

friends 

Big leora family 

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

🐈😘

🐈🤝

That is great Pulo. And we argue just like a real family too. 😉

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

My grandmother had a saying, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ”, which exemplifies the valuable RLC subscribers who continue to pay month after month to watch someone play with their cell phone during every waking moment. The real slap in the face and final hoax was when Leora had her and Malia dress in sexy red lingerie all afternoon, along with drinking and dancing in an effort to string her viewers along for 8 hours which ended with them finally going to sleep. She really must think we're fools, however I had enough of her antics and canceled my membership tonight. Maybe if enough people do the same RLC will get the hint that nobody wants to pay hard earned money to watch someone play with their iPhone and iPad all day and all night ... I'm done. 

As unfortunate as it may be, I agree Joe. But there was also even more phone time towards the end of the ruse and even more tablet time before going to sleep. 

I guess it's regrettable that some others in the past who had thought and expressed that half to a majority of her masturbations over time seemed to have been faked as well anyway were not given alot of credit or belief...because since she managed to get her friend there now as her roommate...her intentions have been becoming clearer and her true colors have been becoming exposed so to speak.

Perhaps if some of those others had been taken more seriously and somewhat believed at the times...alot of money could have been saved or spent elsewhere on things perhaps more useful.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, slipper guyquad said:

Yes Nicholas. Malia looks so left out and alone when Leora starts to message on her phone. It looks sad when one night she gives her attention then none the next.

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

• Like 1
  • Sad 3