Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Last night was not only disappointing but even worse left the subscribers feeling like they had been tricked and played for a fool. You can hope Leora finally decides to put her phone away, but unless she goes for detox or addiction therapy I don’t see it happening.

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It would be quite hilarious if the roommate was to all of a sudden snatch that phone out of her hands and go to the balcony and toss it. But she's too submissively nice and wouldn't never do anything such as that. Besides...she's complicit in some performances there as well.

Yes Gents, i agree with you. Last night was deliberately set up to look like last week and when everyone realized nothing was going to happen this time Leora had received the biggest audience of the day by then. The starry eyed phone nonsense has to stop because not only is it the only thing she is interested in now, but it is pushing Malia out. Leora has to change this and soon. Everyone now can see it.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has appeared that old man time is slowly but surely catching up on a behind.

Sorry to correct you Nich but I don’t agree it’s old man time catching up with her, it’s affluent living and all the shit she throws down her throat everyday plus the sedentary lifestyle she has allowed herself to get into.....Christ! 29 next month, she should be at her peak.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes Gents, i agree with you. Last night was deliberately set up to look like last week and when everyone realized nothing was going to happen this time Leora had received the biggest audience of the day by then. The phone nonsense has to stop because not only is it the only thing she is interested in now, but it is pushing Malia out. Leora has to change this and soon. Everyone now can see it.

It has appeared that she apparently seems to not care. Evidently...her head has become too big for her.

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to correct you Nich but I don’t agree it’s old man time catching up with her, it’s affluent living and all the shit she throws down her throat everyday plus the sedentary lifestyle she has allowed herself to get into.....Christ! 29 next month, she should be at her peak.

Regardless, 29 years is a reference of measurement of time. Everything we humans do is based on time unfortunately. Whatever the cause or reason has happened in time so in my perspective...it is related. You are certainly right concerning someone should be in their prime though jimbo my friend.

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has appeared that old man time is slowly but surely catching up on a behind.

I agree. I’ve noticed that as well...signs of cellulite on her butt and thighs. Plus, the fact that she drinks Coca Cola throughout the day doesn’t help in managing all those empty calories.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

alguien, no, se quien debería recordarle , que somos nosotros, los suscriptores de este proyecto, los que la mantenemos como una reina, con un muy buen nivel de vida, que pagamos sus caprichos, sus increíbles cremas con precios carisimos,

que no nos parece mal que tenga otro chico( puede tener los que quiera), pero los tiempos de cámara, debería de respetarlos, hay cosas que se pueden resolver fuera de la casa.

es mi opinion

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has appeared that she apparently seems to not care. Evidently...her head has become too big for her.

If that is the case then we are all to blame, we have all drooled over her and told her thats she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, all told her that she is the Queen of all she surveys and given her the impression that all she has to do to earn this adoration is wake up in the morning....She maybe actually believes it all, and possibly thinks it's her God given right..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If that is the case then we are all to blame, we have all drooled over her and told her thats she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, all told her that she is the Queen of all she surveys and given her the impression that all she has to do to earn this adoration is wake up in the morning....She maybe actually believes it all, and possibly thinks it's her God given right..

Could very well be my friend.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Thumb screens don't give credit as do actual cam observations and one can usually tell if anything of any significant interest may be occurring or not merely by some screen shots.

Very true Sir. The replay thumbnails tell a completely different story of what actually happened or rather what did not last night. Often a thumbnail can make it look like something happened for several minutes when it was only a second or two or even not what it appeared to be anyway.