Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

30 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

There is one thing that Leora does very well, which she can turn to when her body starts to fade.... she is clearly aging, if you look closely. That one thing is she is a good doll maker. She made dolls fairly often in her old apartment, which she must have sold easily because I never seen them around the apartment after she made one. Very simple process she uses, yet masterful, and well crafted.

It seemed that was one of various things she did seemed to do well. Although it also seemed that the materials used was acquired in kits. I had noticed that she usually referred to some paper that sometimes seemed to be included in a kit...or her phone of all things intermittently while she would assemble them. I never thought much of any of them though...because to me they appeared to be mainly in resemblance to stick figures or the most basic of doll figures.

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, I choose to stay and see just like when the blackout happened Nick. Shit, that money is gone anyway for me. I always do the full 6 months and there is never a concern about renewal because I have to green light it.

But of course jugg...and why would you not...The Le Whisperer has obviously always been an encouragement to her agenda. 🐎 😉

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, nothing lasts forever. How many years we all watched her and how many more did we think we'd get? Last year around this time we had almost written her off when that blackout happened. I stuck with her but I thought for sure it was over then. Was very happy to see her come back but still...I have always wondered when will the last day come. It's like having a girlfriend and shit doesn't work out. Many of us know what that means. I know someone will come on here and tell us we are crazy, why do we follow her, etc., etc. But still I will trey to enjoy her as long as I can and when she is gone...she is gone. Best thing we should all wish for is her happiness. But with respect to the others who want what they pay for, I get it. I don't disagree. I guess we will see.

Some quite good points jugg.

9 hours ago, blas said:

Sad Pepe GIF by Pepephone 

о прошлой ночи; Это было разочаровывающим. возможно, с меньшим количеством мобильного телефона выйдет.
спасибо за попытку

Last night was not only disappointing but even worse left the subscribers feeling like they had been tricked and played for a fool. You can hope Leora finally decides to put her phone away, but unless she goes for detox or addiction therapy I don’t see it happening.

• Like 1

It would be quite hilarious if the roommate was to all of a sudden snatch that phone out of her hands and go to the balcony and toss it. But she's too submissively nice and wouldn't never do anything such as that. Besides...she's complicit in some performances there as well.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

Hi Aussie, I’m sorry to hear you have been admitted into the hospital. I hope it’s nothing serious and you’ll be back in your home soon. If it makes you feel any better you haven’t missed anything in the past 6 days... nothing at all, aside from Leora playing with her phone and iPad hours upon hours with Malia sitting off to the side looking extremely bored since she’s being totally ignored. Feel Better! NewYorkJoe

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

Get well very soon Sir, you are very popular on this forum with all. I hope everything works out for you.

Los chicos solo querían que te avisaran que ingresé en un hospital privado debido a dolores en el pecho y falta de aliento. He estado en el hospital desde el sábado por la mañana. Estoy colgando allí pero quién sabe. Si quisieras desearme bien, envíame un PM cuando esté entrando y saliendo debido a la codificación / paro cardíaco. No tengo fuerzas para leer todas las páginas, pero es probable que los vea mensajes personales. Estoy ansioso por leer cómo están Leora y Malia. Cuídate, mantente a salvo y disfruta viendo a Leora y Malia mientras las extraño

siento oír, eso; espero te recuperes pronto

• Like 2