Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Este es el tiempo más largo que la he visto ahora y estoy empezando a entender de qué están hablando. Parece que alguien ha capturado su atención (Raul, ¿eres tú? Solo bromeo). Si este es el caso, traiga a ese tipo o mujer y déjenos verlo follar sus cerebros. No juegues

hahaha .... it is flattering to read that .... but i am not that lucky person .... or maybe she is not the lucky one ... hahaha.
I would never fuck in front of the cameras, there is no money to buy my intimate moments .... fortunately I have my mind and my body that provides me with the money I need to live well .. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I guess my expectation for Leora is low. I don't know. Sometimes I'm disappointed yes, but many times I can't stop watching, when that is possible. You guys all know that I am very moody and I'm sorry for that but whatever I still come back to check on her and all of you because I can't seem to give it up even though it would be liberating to do so. My curiosity gets the best of me. I would imagine this is how a lot of us feel. 🙃

That's about the jist of it jugg. You are welcomed to join my Leora and RLC syndrome withdrawal meditations. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

Sorry to hear of that mate. Been wondering about you. Hope everythings turns out good for you Aussie. I'll be mentioning something to the big guy upstairs on your behalf my friend.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha .... it is flattering to read that .... but i am not that lucky person .... or maybe she is not the lucky one ... hahaha.
I would never fuck in front of the cameras, there is no money to buy my intimate moments .... fortunately I have my mind and my body that provides me with the money I need to live well .. hahaha

Well why then...did you accept the money when I, as a producer, made those vids you participated in braul my friend ? 😎

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

Sorry to know youre not too good at the moment Aussie, hang on in there mate you'll be right.

You came through your problems a couple of years back, and you'll come through this..No worries!

Things you do to get a Get Well Card from Leora..😹.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This is the longest I have watched her now and I am starting to understand what you guys are talking about. It would appear that someone has captured her attention (Raul is that you? Just kidding). If this is the case bring that dude or woman over and let us watch you fuck his/her brains out. Don't play around.

Yes...it seems that perhaps some days of some higher and more significant intrigue are now past. A cat seems to be out of the bag so to speak...in more ways than one. Apparently its a development that seems to make alot of times past seem quite trivial and not so worth while now.

• Sad 1

Yes ... yes ... yes ... Leora ruined the night for many people, including me .... even because last week, the alcohol / shisha combination had been very positive, the expectations were very high, yesterday , after she had set up the whole scene, starting early in the bedroom and continuing on the LR .... but when she started receiving messages and smiling at her phone, the party was over ...

We can criticize or not, but if she thinks that her future is on the phone and in the messages, ignoring the housemate and disappointing the fans, it is her option, that we should not stop censoring .... even to try to avoid her this behavior in the future ...

It is incredible to see how this woman, less than a month after completing 29 years old, behaves as many times as a young girl of 15, clinging to her cell phone all the time available, except when she sleeps .....
It's just the opinion of a big fan, today very disappointed ....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There is one thing that Leora does very well, which she can turn to when her body starts to fade.... she is clearly aging, if you look closely. That one thing is she is a good doll maker. She made dolls fairly often in her old apartment, which she must have sold easily because I never seen them around the apartment after she made one. Very simple process she uses, yet masterful, and well crafted.

• Haha 1

Well...such as Joe recently and a number of other disappointed and discouraged subscribers it is certain...have either already cancelled subscriptions...or are either in the process of or intent of doing so.

I put in a notice awhile back to not have my subscription renewed at the end of the current period already payed for. More so lately than not though...I have been considering contacting the pay services provider used again...to see that if cancelled a month or more prior to then...if they would be willing to return a portion of money such as they did after the shutdown of the Russia residences.

Imo...it has seemed just not worth it anymore. Probably time to move on from being involved in it financially anyway. One can pay to observe performances many other places...some that may seem more genuine as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

There is one thing that Leora does very well, which she can turn to when her body starts to fade.... she is clearly aging, if you look closely. That one thing is she is a good doll maker. She made dolls fairly often in her old apartment, which she must have sold easily because I never seen them around the apartment after she made one. Very simple process she uses, yet masterful, and well crafted.

Well, nothing lasts forever. How many years we all watched her and how many more did we think we'd get? Last year around this time we had almost written her off when that blackout happened. I stuck with her but I thought for sure it was over then. Was very happy to see her come back but still...I have always wondered when will the last day come. It's like having a girlfriend and shit doesn't work out. Many of us know what that means. I know someone will come on here and tell us we are crazy, why do we follow her, etc., etc. But still I will trey to enjoy her as long as I can and when she is gone...she is gone. Best thing we should all wish for is her happiness. But with respect to the others who want what they pay for, I get it. I don't disagree. I guess we will see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...such as Joe recently and a number of other disappointed and discouraged subscribers it is certain...have either already cancelled subscriptions...or are either in the process of or intent of doing so.

I put in a notice awhile back to not have my subscription renewed at the end of the current period already payed for. More so lately than not though...I have been considering contacting the pay services provider used again...to see that if cancelled a month or more prior to then...if they would be willing to return a portion of money such as they did after the shutdown of the Russia residences.

Imo...it has seemed just not worth it anymore. Probably time to move on from being involved in it financially anyway. One can pay to observe performances many other places...some that may seem more genuine as well.

Well, I choose to stay and see just like when the blackout happened Nick. Shit, that money is gone anyway for me. I always do the full 6 months and there is never a concern about renewal because I have to green light it.

• Like 1