B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

21 minutes ago, matri69 said:

Ulyana e olivia sono andate a fare festa fuori delle cam

i don't know how many times i have to say it but Ulyana is not going to fuck anyone in front of the cameras while she is in Barcelona for fear of Marat finding out....it's just not going to happen.  sorry to burst your bubble.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't know how many times i have to say it but Ulyana is not going to fuck anyone in front of the cameras while she is in Barcelona for fear of Marat finding out....it's just not going to happen.  sorry to burst your bubble.

I really hope that RLC will someday learn to invite girls in a permanent relationship only as a couple to the GOV apartments. 

Just now, Alladino said:

I really hope that RLC will someday learn to invite girls in a permanent relationship only as a couple to the GOV apartments. 

they have an apartment for that already.  keep the fucking asshole guys out of GOV and put them in COV where they belong!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

they have an apartment for that already.  keep the fucking asshole guys out of GOV and put them in COV where they belong!!!!

The problem can be solved quite simply. Just combine the categories "GOV" and "COV" under the category "Vacation Apartments" and everything is fine. 😀👍

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dafür haben sie schon eine Wohnung. Halte die verdammten Arschloch-Jungs von GOV fern und lege sie in COV, wo sie hingehören !!!!

I thought you were done with RLC !!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The problem can be solved quite simply. Just combine the categories "GOV" and "COV" under the category "Vacation Apartments" and everything is fine. 😀👍

you just don't get it Dino!!  leave the GOV's alone and open more COV's for people like you that want to see the guys!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich bin damit fertig zu sehen, wie RLC nicht darüber spricht und weißt du was ... ich bin jetzt mit dir fertig !! Ignorieren ist eine großartige Funktion!

LOL !!!