B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

We going of topic, give Gina some love and support. and Irma and Babi too they'd love that support too.

I have always admired Gina and will continue to do so but on her part she must realize and learn from mistakes that water is not always clean

Just now, coolcucumber said:

we all have our opinions, sometimes what we like isn't liked by others, that's what makes us humans!

you are correct.  i've been a straight shooter all my life and that is hard for a lot of people to understand.  people always want to spare the rod and spoil the child...if you get my meaning!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's good to be hear no matter what people think of me....carry on CC!

I don't always agree with you but you seem like a good dude. And I do like that you're honest with your opinions.

As for the Gina situation there's just people commenting on the situation. Not sure what's with the Gina white knighting.

She got involved with a fuckboy who everybody who's been following RLC knew about and got cheated on, which is something most of us saw coming from many miles away on day one (except for Ulyana being involved). It sucks that she's crying and feeling bad and I do hope she gets better but that's on her and I surely won't feel bad about it. Personally I think it's weird to be emotionally involved towards any of the RLC folks, even someone who you'd consider as your "favorite".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't always agree with you but you seem like a good dude. And I do like that you're honest with your opinions.

As for the Gina situation there's just people commenting on the situation. Not sure what's with the Gina white knighting.

She got involved with a fuckboy who everybody who's been following RLC knew about and got cheated on, which is something most of us saw coming from many miles away on day one (except for Ulyana being involved). It sucks that she's crying and feeling bad and I do hope she gets better but that's on her and I surely won't feel bad about it. Personally I think it's weird to be emotionally involved towards any of the RLC folks, even someone who you'd consider as your "favorite".

Thank you VJ, I am honest with my opinions and I must be a good dude because all my family and friends think I can be in 50 places at the same time....they enjoy me and my company.

There are two kinds of people commenting on the Gina situation.  You have one kind of person...the Gina supporters/fans and you have another kind of person that is unattached.  The second kind of person is myself in case you haven't noticed.

I also think it's very strange to be emotionally involve with any of these tenants...i've never and won't ever understand that, but like i've said, there are diehards out there that will keep supporting RLC and all their bullshit no matter what they do and those are the Gina supporters!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you VJ, I am honest with my opinions and I must be a good dude because all my family and friends think I can be in 50 places at the same time....they enjoy me and my company.

There are two kinds of people commenting on the Gina situation.  You have one kind of person...the Gina supporters/fans and you have another kind of person that is unattached.  The second kind of person is myself in case you haven't noticed.

I also think it's very strange to be emotionally involve with any of these tenants...i've never and won't ever understand that, but like i've said, there are diehards out there that will keep supporting RLC and all their bullshit no matter what they do and those are the Gina supporters!

The whole concept of idolizing or fanboying/fangirling has always been very weird to me as a whole but especially when it comes to the voyeur sites. And I mean I do respect the hardcore fans' opinions as well so long as it remains relevant to the discussion.

I believe that being emotionally detached from RLC is often perceived as being a hater. I wish the tenants nothing but the best but personally I can't bring myself to have any real feelings towards any of them, even those who reside in places I really enjoy watching. But I'm only really watching for the product that I'm given.

What Gina needs at the moment is a stand-up entourage who won't fuck with her feelings more than internet randos writing comments about how great she looks.

Edited by vanillajohn
  • Like 2

il y a 46 minutes, vanillajohn a dit :

The whole concept of idolizing or fanboying/fangirling has always been very weird to me as a whole but especially when it comes to the voyeur sites. And I mean I do respect the hardcore fans' opinions as well so long as it remains relevant to the discussion.

I believe that being emotionally detached from RLC is often perceived as being a hater. I wish the tenants nothing but the best but personally I can't bring myself to have any real feelings towards any of them, even those who reside in places I really enjoy watching. But I'm only really watching for the product that I'm given.

What Gina needs at the moment is a stand-up entourage who won't fuck with her feelings more than internet randos writing comments about how great she looks.

Yes guys, please just watch what you have paid for and don't get emotional over it. These tenants/participants are paid to be on cameras. They might get emotionally/sexually involved with each other but it does not mean we must follow suit and criticise the girl or the guy involved. And for those who have sent emails to RLC or are thinking of sending emails to them regarding this matter, please don't. It is comical, really.

This is a paid adult content, 'generously' brought to you by RLC and so watch it as it is but well, don't forget to rant about the do-nothing girls. I know I won't. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, super134 a dit :

She just hung out in the background of the party and stayed away from most of the madness. She did nothing replay worthy

Thanks mate, luckily I checked CC b4 I click on replays.