B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

51 minutes ago, omedo said:

I don't think that's it, before Olya and Kim came, she'd already been like that for a few days, besides it's the same attention she had with Alex, well a little more...😙

I don't think all people have the same personalities and there's no reason that they should. Bonnie requires more sleep than most people so staying up all night isn't her thing. She was sociable with her guest to a point, but she tired of it at some point and went to bed. I would have too. She's, what i call, "high maintenance". When you're in a relationship with her I think you have to realize that she's passionate & cuddly. As fond as I am of Kim & Olya, even I was getting tired of the visit. It was time for them to leave besides I like them better at B4.😀

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't think all people have the same personalities and there's no reason that they should. Bonnie requires more sleep than most people so staying up all night isn't her thing. She was sociable with her guest to a point, but she tired of it at some point and went to bed. I would have too. She's, what i call, "high maintenance". When you're in a relationship with her I think you have to realize that she's passionate & cuddly. As fond as I am of Kim & Olya, even I was getting tired of the visit. It was time for them to leave besides I like them better at B4.😀

drugs affect everyone differently!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Lucain the stud but what a pathetic pud!!!

Now we're getting to something you know about and i'm not referring to the "stud part". I know I shouldn't comment on things that you can't even see but you have to admit that you left yourself wide open for that one.🤣 No offense,Harley!

9 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Now we're getting to something you know about and i'm not referring to the "stud part". I know I shouldn't comment on things that you can't even see but you have to admit that you left yourself wide open for that one.🤣 No offense,Harley!

none taken

• Upvote 1

La seule fois où j'ai vu le salon allumé, c'est quand Nelly est venue! Et vous avez sans doute constaté la même chose! Il est dommage que ces occupants ne sachent pas où se trouve l'intérrupteur pour allumer cette pièce que tout le monde regarde...

19 minutes ago, winnlove said:

La seule fois où j'ai vu le salon allumé, c'est quand Nelly est venue! Et vous avez sans doute constaté la même chose! Il est dommage que ces occupants ne sachent pas où se trouve l'intérrupteur pour allumer cette pièce que tout le monde regarde...

They are all just

VAMPIRES!!