B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

so the guys were gone then?  I agree with Rosey, it was to attract views.

Likely, but it's pretty simple and i don't think the girls need much encouragement or advice on how to attract viewers.  Keep those two lunk heads out of the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think they were also performing for someone outside the window too. Do we know if this apartment is located on La Rambla Street. I get the impression it is.

Why Las Ramblas?

Good morning all,  so whats going on in B5?  There is really not much in the forum news about this apartment.  Are there any speculations, theories, secret 3ways, anything?  What's new with the forum members quest to get Lucian to fuck Bonnie?  Come on people, give me something to feed off of here LOL.  This apartment is not doing to good in my Poll...

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning all,  so whats going on in B5?  There is really not much in the forum news about this apartment.  Are there any speculations, theories, secret 3ways, anything?  What's new with the forum members quest to get Lucian to fuck Bonnie?  Come on people, give me something to feed off of here LOL.  This apartment is not doing to good in my Poll...

Nope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1