B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can believe it, everyone now days wants to see the cheating and swapping...that is what this forum and RLC has become.  I can promise you that there isn't a single person on this forum that thinks watching hetero sex is anything special unless that person is a woman.  Hetero sex is the most boring of all sex that there is.  So what, Lucian has a girl that likes it in the ass...i could say what she really is but not at this time.  Bring on the cheating and swapping and this forum will light up like a grand marquis!!

Since we are talking about this apartment, there are only 3 choices. 

1. Heterosexual sex between Bonnie and Rama (couple #1) and Alexandra and Lucian (couple #2)-----which you say "Hetero sex is the most boring of all sex that there is."
  2. Swapping---where Bonnie and Lucian get together then Alexandra and Rama get together---again still "Hetero sex is the most boring of all sex that there is."
  3. Cheating---where Bonnie and Alexandra have sex together---because it is cheating, which you have already chastised and find not acceptable,  even though it is girl on girl which, according to you is your favorite.

So therefore, based on the available choices, nothing that happens in this apartment would be acceptable to you as well as in all the other apartments.  Your scatterbrained logic does not allow it. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I log in expecting at least sexy dancing and what do we have? Watching a movie and falling asleep, this is too much real life being as there is none or not enough for some people.

Usually at 3:00am in the morning most are usually in bed or heading to bed at that time.

Geeze . . . this is very sad. Since HarleyFatboy and I banned ourselves, not one on-topic B5 apartment post showing T&A in the B5 Pix or Vid topics has been posted. I mean, the world is all fucked up now days, but this is really way too much . . .

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's usually not the same hours each night.  I have seen them in bed at Midnight before.

Isn't this what some people call voyeurism? You see at the time it happens. Be it friends having fun playing games or having sexual encounters. Some times real life and nothing interesting happens.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Isn't this what some people call voyeurism? You see at the time it happens. Be it friends having fun playing games or having sexual encounters. Some times real life and nothing interesting happens.

That's supposed to be the concept but not every apartment is the same on RLC. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That's supposed to be the concept but not every apartment is the same on RLC. 

All I can say is like I've said before, watch what you like to watch and enjoy watching, there is too much of people BSing others opinions on CC.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I log in expecting at least sexy dancing and what do we have? Watching a movie and falling asleep, this is too much real life being as there is none or not enough for some people.

if olya and kim wanted to have fun they would of siayed in B4. they are at B5 for a rest