B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 minute ago, bernt said:

sans vouloir faire dans la grossièreté ,parce que c est pas mon genre,je pense qu il ou elle n a pas de "défi vertical"..

faut pas faire attention à Harley, il veut encore faire son intéressant et il ne connait pas les limites à ne pas dépasser 

pour faire court, je ne vois pas en quoi se serait intéressant de savoir combien je mesure ou combien je pèse car je ne suis pas certain que cela intéresse les membres du forum 

Pour Olya, elle doit être facilement dans les 1.80 ou 1.90 mètres  à vue d'oeil, oui elle est grande et  très jolie 

4 minutes ago, bernt said:

sans vouloir faire dans la grossièreté ,parce que c est pas mon genre,je pense qu il ou elle n a pas de "défi vertical"..

I was talking about Moos, and of course he deleted my post...censorship at it's finest on this forum!!!

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

faut pas faire attention à Harley, il veut encore faire son intéressant et il ne connait pas les limites à ne pas dépasser 

pour faire court, je ne vois pas en quoi se serait intéressant de savoir combien je mesure ou combien je pèse car je ne suis pas certain que cela intéresse les membres du forum 

Pour Olya, elle doit être facilement dans les 1.80 ou 1.90 mètres  à vue d'oeil, oui elle est grande et  très jolie 

merci

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was talking about Moos, and of course he deleted my post...censorship at it's finest on this forum!!!

Wrong. I think maybe I did. And I'm the guy that usually defends you when you piss off people. But nobody fucks with Mods. We've got a hang-up about that. All for one and one for all, that kind of shit.

Now, back on topic.

So everybody post tits or GTFO. 😋

all for one.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Wrong. I think I did. And I'm the guy that usually defends you when you piss off people. But nobody fucks with Mods. We've got a hang-up about that.

Now, back on topic.

So everybody post tits or GTFO. 😋

thanks for being on your toes and admitting it!!  now everybody post tits and ass or GTFO!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

thanks for being on your toes and admitting it!!  now everybody post tits and ass or GTFO!

Dang. Maybe I did it, and maybe I didn't. Doesn't matter. We're both off-topic, which is against the fucking rules.

Hey, everybody: Foamy and Harley promise to ban themselves tomorrow. We promise. 🤣

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dang. Maybe I did it, and maybe I didn't. Doesn't matter. We're both off-topic, which is against the fucking rules.

Hey, everybody: Foamy and Harley promise to ban themselves tomorrow. We promise. 🤣

as a matter of fact, I will ban myself now....i know when i'm not liked!!

19 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, can't believe no one posted the sex with Alex and Lucian. First it was him in her pussy while she masturbated to orgasm then she put the butt plug in and he fucked her pussy and completed the trifecta by her pulling out the butt plug and Lucian fucking her in the ass and cumming in her ass. Alex took a nice shower and came back to bed to fuck him cowgirl finishing in doggy position. A great session where she came at least twice and maybe three times. God I love this woman.

I needed to edit this as they went again until he came on her stomach. Below is the start. It goes on for 45 minutes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😍AMAZING!🤩

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can believe it, everyone now days wants to see the cheating and swapping...that is what this forum and RLC has become.  I can promise you that there isn't a single person on this forum that thinks watching hetero sex is anything special unless that person is a woman.  Hetero sex is the most boring of all sex that there is.  So what, Lucian has a girl that likes it in the ass...i could say what she really is but not at this time.  Bring on the cheating and swapping and this forum will light up like a grand marquis!!

I guess I'm a woman then, because I think hetero sex is some of the best sex on here.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2