Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

After all that waiting, the 2 girls are sleeping together.....wtf?

For something "special" we gona have to wait gor the usual cute guest and james and also i feel that is possible we will see Salma in all her glory.Rest of visits we get showers(several guests already took shower in house)and not much more,they are just friends of them with no wish to show the intire world their naked bodies and sexual activities.Special guests($$$)sadly are rare nowdays,not only in this house but rest of site(not counting the barca things).

Not this is Shitt!The young dude with glasses and his girl just covered cam7 in bathroom.want to take shower without cams?GO to your dam house,that way you dont need to cover cams people pay to watchFull House Bullshit GIF

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Not this is Shitt!The young dude with glasses and his girl just covered cam7 in bathroom.want to take shower without cams?GO to your dam house,that way you dont need to cover cams people pay to watchFull House Bullshit GIF

They look to be a couple i don't know if she was there before as he was and he was never with her like that.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

They look to be a couple i don't know if she was there before as he was and he was never with her like that.

They look new to me,covering cams..hope its first and last time i see them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Yes they are a couple, she's new, he isn't new 

He already made several parties with others guests in this apartment 

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Yes they are a couple, she's new, he isn't new 

He already made several parties with others guests in this apartment 

Perhaps they could end up having sex sometime on Cam.:biggrin: