Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad cute guest and Salma didnt joined the weekend.Cute guest apears a lot if times unispected way..so who knows maybe later or tomorrow.

I want to point out that cute guest as you call it hid a camera the first time we saw her, and if they had knowledge of the second camera in the guest room, I think they would have done the same

So I find you very severe with those who are present this weekend, you are the first to cry for having guests, and when they don't give you what you want, you're still crying ^^

All the guests we see in this apartment are close friends of the couple, so even if they are not comfortable with the presence of the cameras, it's pretty cool to see them doing a simple party with Carla and Yanai in their apartment, because Carla and Yanai can easily have this kind of party elsewhere than in their apartment, like last weekend

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I want to point out that cute guest as you call it hid a camera the first time we saw her, and if they had knowledge of the second camera in the guest room, I think they would have done the same

So I find you very severe with those who are present this weekend, you are the first to cry for having guests, and when they don't give you what you want, you're still crying ^^

All the guests we see in this apartment are close friends of the couple, so even if they are not comfortable with the presence of the cameras, it's pretty cool to see them doing a simple party with Carla and Yanai in their apartment, because Carla and Yanai can easily have this kind of party elsewhere than in their apartment, like last weekend

I complained that time(when her and james)covered the cam,i complain this time when this guests covered cam today and will always complain when any guest,resident,pet covers any cam that many rlc clients pay to watch.Regard your opinion about about the guests..i totaly respect it.Just like my opinion on how bs is any cam to be covered should also be respected.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I complained that time(when her and james)covered the cam,i complain this time when this guests covered cam today and will always complain when any guest,resident,pet covers any cam that many rlc clients pay to watch.Regard your opinion about about the guests..i totaly respect it.Just like my opinion on how bs is any cam to be covered should also be respected.

👍

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Does anyone know why the RLC time on Camera 6 has been removed.

it's been more than a week that it's like that, I wonder if it is not since they came to replace the camera of the Terrace which was HS

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They look new to me,covering cams..hope its first and last time i see them.

In fact, we can't really say that he covers the camera, he stands right in front of it
And he is not there all the time, so we can see that in the end she takes a shower while keeping her swimsuit
By cons, I admit that she seems to have a beautiful body, she already has a very nice ass :-)

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

it's been more than a week that it's like that, I wonder if it is not since they came to replace the camera of the Terrace which was HS

I will wait till the guests are gone then i will email RLC and see if they will put it back.

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, we can't really say that he covers the camera, he stands right in front of it
And he is not there all the time, so we can see that in the end she takes a shower while keeping her swimsuit
By cons, I admit that she seems to have a beautiful body, she already has a very nice ass :-)

Your constant defending of RLC is getting a little fucking old. You have argued with hundreds of members. Maybe wake up and realize you are in the minority. They are a shit organization, make extremely poor decisions, don't know who their customers actually are, and fail to communicate to their customers. They have the best potential of any site, but after a while potential doesn't get you anything unless you make changes and the only changes they have made resulted in less customers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

By cons, I admit that she seems to have a beautiful body, she already has a very nice ass 🙂

he for sure blocking the cam that is no accident.so insecure.

• Upvote 1