Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who knows...tonight you might get to see some guy on guy LMAO

Actually if all the guys from the GOV apartments would head out to Carla's and do a big gang bang or sausage party...that would be fine with me...JUST KEEP THEM THE FUCK AWAY FROM GOV!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually if all the guys from the GOV apartments would head out to Carla's and do a big gang bang or sausage party...that would be fine with me...JUST KEEP THEM THE FUCK AWAY FROM GOV!

I think you and I are the only one's that feel that way Max.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually if all the guys from the GOV apartments would head out to Carla's and do a big gang bang or sausage party ... that would be fine with me ... JUST KEEP THEM THE FUCK AWAY FROM GOV!

AND KEEP THEM GIRLS FROM GOV THE FUCK AWAY FROM B5(COUPLES ON VACATION)

• Like 2

Please dont talk about bs houses like barca ones.Dont want this house cursed like those ones.This is a nice couple place were friends visit them and we actualy see diferent situations,fok the boring bs fake lesbian shows of Gov houses🤮.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If was Salma with her dude that would also be very cool,but very doubtfull.Think is their usual group of friends.In any case they should be arriving soon.twerk dancing GIF

When you use this name, I have the impression that you are talking about a GOV participant because one of the girls had this name :biggrin: