Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Él no estaba bloqueando la cámara, ella tampoco estaba desnuda, sino que tenía un bikini en ella.

Poner ese cabezon deliberadamente delante de la camara no es bloquearla para ti?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tito216 said:

Esta es en poco tiempo la segunda vez que ocurre esto, recuerdo una pareja ( Marta creo que se llamaba la chica ) en el apartamento actual de Martina que unos invitados taparon todas las camaras del dormitorio principal, al poco tiempo los inquilinos estaban fuera, en Carla es la segunda vez

In this case after reatching they didnt covered the cams but he was in front of cam(thats why it looked was covered).Think covering the cams is one of the worst things they can do.In Carla house think it hapened at least one time.

Just now, ze81 said:

In this case after reatching they didnt covered the cams but he was in front of cam (thats why it looked was covered) .Think covering the cams is one of the worst things they can do. .

Blocking with something or standing in front of, it doesn't matter, they are both considered blocking!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think in this situation you are partialy correct,i watch it again and its think is a mix of things.You only lost your reason when instead of saying,giving your take of it you say also they are crying and stuff.People are crying just giving their takes also.

Sorry Ze but firstly I was not at home during my first comment and secondly they are only guests, we can not ask them to do like the participants

i am back on my computer after a day at work, so i can watched the replay 

Now being honest, would your comment have been different if you had the opportunity to see the entire shower while she is wearing her swimsuit? Knowing you a little, I still have a doubt :angel:

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

En este caso, después de la reconexión, no cubrieron las cámaras, pero él estaba frente a la cámara (por eso parecía que estaba cubierto). Piense que cubrir las cámaras es una de las peores cosas que pueden hacer. En la casa de Carla creo que sucedió al menos una vez .

Te puedo asegurar sin error de equivocarme que con esta es la segunda vez que yo veo ocultar las camaras en este apartamento.Si fueron mas veces no lo se, yo he visto dos veces

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Blocking with something or standing in front of, it doesn't matter, they are both considered blocking!!

The bathroom is not large, it has already happened on the part of Carla to put herself in front of this camera while his girlfriend was taking a shower because it is the only place where you can put yourself if you want to watch and talk with the person who is showering

And I doubt Carla had the will to knowingly block the view

4 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Te puedo identificar sin error de equivocarme que con esta es la segunda vez que yo veo ocultar las cámaras en este apartamento. Si fueron más veces no lo se, he visto dos veces

Acabo de encontrar el video, la primera vez que yo vi tapar la camara fue en la habitacion de invitados.27/03/2020

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Sorry Ze but firstly I was not at home during my first comment and secondly they are only guests, we can not ask them to do like the participants

i am back on my computer after a day at work, so i can watched the replay 

Now being honest, would your comment have been different if you had the opportunity to see the entire shower while she is wearing her swimsuit? Knowing you a little, I still have a doubt :angel:

As i said prior i dont care if they are guests or residents in my opinion cams cant be covered unless is for an very serious reason.The cams arent of them,they are from rlc.You just lose your reason(even when you are correct)when you minorize the other people coments by saying they are crying and complaining isntead of giving your take of it but..acepting others also.As i said prior in this situation and after reatched it i think you partialy correct,but the cam view was indeed blocked during most of shower by the dude body(coukd had been intentional or acidentaly).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Te puedo asegurar sin error de equivocarme que con esta es la segunda vez que yo veo ocultar las camaras en este apartamento.Si fueron mas veces no lo se, yo he visto dos veces

I remember twice but only once seemed to be really made to block the view of the camera
It was done by Carla's girlfriend who comes from time to time and fucks in the guestroom

The second time, it was already in the bathroom, one of the guests had opened the bathroom window, which had the effect of blocking the view of the camera, but I think she did more this to block the view from the bedroom because there is no door between the bedroom and the bathroom, knowing that the bathtub has a direct view in the bedroom

4 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

can someone tell me who the guy next to Y is with a full beard?
Friend or relative of Y.

If this violates a rule, please delete it, thanks

they are all friends 

7 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Si es possible claro.