Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

3 hours ago, firewall said:

it's clear for the guys don't like the girls apartment there is not much to see on rlc, there is more couples apartments on VH and they are not all fake couples (bradley and jennifer are not bad for example)

Marla and Hector is a better example :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Marla and Hector is a better example :biggrin:

i was never attracted by this couple (not my type) this is why i took the example of bradley/jennifer

i could take the example of nina/kira mira/henry ary/georges jasper/maddie also

• Like 1

Does this house now have a free cam,if so what cam it is?The bedroom door is now closed a lot,not usual at all of them.Maybe the free cam(if there is one)is in hall or one in livingroom that also catchs hall and bedroom entrance.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does this house now have a free cam,if so what cam it is?The bedroom door is now closed a lot,not usual at all of them.Maybe the free cam(if there is one)is in hall or one in livingroom that also catchs hall and bedroom entrance.

From what I read on the forum, there is no change in this apartment

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From what I read on the forum, there is no change in this apartment

Thanks.Asked because in vh for exemple when they put free cams usualy they close doors more so we cant see other places of house,sometimes when the free cam is in hall they even put courtains near livingroom acess.

il y a 24 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Not totaly sure but maybe Carla will recieve guests this weekend,fingers crossed.

Carla is now putting some decorations on the chairs on the terrace Cam 14 so hopefully guests.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Carla is now putting some decorations on the chairs on the terrace Cam 14 so hopefully guests.

Indeed,kinda feels she is preparing the house for guests,less the guestroom,so maybe just a regular gathering,watever it is its very welcomed.