B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm afraid he is here to stay!!

well i think he won't be welcomed in B1 anymore, so for now B2 is his new home, can already see another party 2 days later where curly invites over his friends and same cycle continues, they always take a day off in between parties

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

well i think he won't be welcomed in B1 anymore, so for now B2 is his new home, can already see another party 2 days later where curly invites over his friends and same cycle continues, they always take a day off in between parties

No his friends take days off in between parties but he comes back

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

he will be back in B1 numerous more times and he still hasn't conquered B5 yet but it's coming!!

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I think he meant b4

Yeah that's what i thought at first too, from B4 don't think Kim or even Olya has anything to do with curly but then again most of us were saying the same about Ulyanna yesterday lmao

As for Diane i hope she stays away from him, i like Diane so much and the last thing i want is to see her with him

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nope, i meant B5, it's the only Barca apartment left that he hasn't been to and like i said....it's coming!

Well b5 is still at b4 so he can try and he will get the shit beat out of him by rama and lucian 😂

I think he knows to stay the fuck away from them😂