B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

Just now, coolcucumber said:

And put curly and his band there so no one watches it hahaha

Many will watch, because having him around will mean that he'll end up fucking girls.

Like I said earlier on, just merge all the Barca houses together and watch the chaos ensue.

• Like 2

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Many will watch, because having him around will mean that he'll end up fucking girls.

Like I said earlier on, just merge all the Barca houses together and watch the chaos ensue.

Ah right, didn’t think of that situation, with him bringing girls day in day out, curly might go top of the charts lol

if you want a demise of Barca apartments then merging them together is the best option but RLC won’t do it since the closure of russian apartments, GOV apartments are the only ones rhat make them money so they will try to save them till the last

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I did follow it and I'm well aware of him since I've been around for awhile (Sara, Holly, etc). What surprises me is not that he went for Ulyana, because he goes for every single one of them, is that Ulyana actually fucked him.

Watch the whole thing again, it was Ulyana who came up to the Curly hair. she planned the whole thing in advance lol first she checked the Mimi's room to see if it's empty then she went after curly hair guy. follow her from 11:50 that day 😂 it is interesting to watch

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Watch the whole thing again, it was Ulyana who came up to the Curly hair. she planned the whole thing in advance lol first she checked the Mimi's room to see if it's empty then she went after curly hair guy. follow her from 11:50 that day 😂 it is interesting to watch

It’s not even the whole event, everything started i assume when they were in B1 that night, curly was grabbing Ulyanna all sorts in front of Gina, had a good touch of Ulyanna’s ass in B1 kitchen and then followed it to LR, what happened in Mimi’s room is a portion of what actually started in B1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He was all over her in the LR before that, and in B1 even before. Regardless of who first engaged, my point stands. The fact that Ulyana was down for it is what made it surprising for me, not the other way around.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

If anything this just shows more that they have no morals. They're in for the money and they don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.

Assuming the Gina situation is real, which looks like it... Gina gets cheated on, and what does her housemate do? Have sex with the girl that was involved the next day.

Babi doit elle forcément prendre partie entre Gina et Ulyana alors qu'elle est amie avec les deux? 
Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'il y a rapprochement entre Babi et Ulyana 

Babi must she necessarily take sides between Gina and Ulyana while she is friends with the two?
This is not the first time that Babi and Ulyana have come together

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ah right, didn’t think of that situation, with him bringing girls day in day out, curly might go top of the charts lol

if you want a demise of Barca apartments then merging them together is the best option but RLC won’t do it since the closure of russian apartments, GOV apartments are the only ones rhat make them money so they will try to save them till the last

You're right. It fore sure won't ever happen. That's just wishful thinking lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It’s not even the whole event, everything started i assume when they were in B1 that night, curly was grabbing Ulyanna all sorts in front of Gina, had a good touch of Ulyanna’s ass in B1 kitchen and then followed it to LR, what happened in Mimi’s room is a portion of what actually started in B1

I know, I watched the whole thing. I meant for the actual sex part, she wanted to do it more than he did, and she initiated it. no doubt the guy wanted her too and was working on her the whole night. I was surprised that Gina was not more alert when it was going down lol she was partying with the guys in the balcony when they were having sex lol I think she would have been fine with it if they involved her in it 😄

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know, I watched the whole thing. I meant for the actual sex part, she wanted to do it more than he did, and she initiated it. no doubt the guy wanted her too and was working on her the whole night. I was surprised that Gina was not more alert when it was going down lol she was partying with the guys in the balcony when they were having sex lol I think she would have been fine with it if they involved her in it 😄

Curly must have said something to Ulyanna in secret due to which she was more than willing to do him, anyway it’s been pages and pages on this topic since this happened, think it’s time to bring it to end lol 😁