B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

53 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't care as long as I get my Kim shower dance. The one of few things I enjoying watching. Love it. ❤️

I LOVE KIM too. I dont post to much on cc .for the fact that I don't like the kiss ass one's who .kiss the cc mods ass on c.c. and they know who they are....

Il y a 8 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

would this be considered a rhetorical question?  LMAOLMAOLMAO

Because be it an empty bed or not, I fail to see what content Milena can bring into the project.

It has been 2 weeks since she rejoined? What has she done so far other than non-sexual lame G/G shows?

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Because be it an empty bed or not, I fail to see what content Milena can bring into the project.

It has been 2 weeks since she rejoined? What has she done so far other than non-sexual lame G/G shows?

trust me, I understand what you're saying my point is they brought her back because it was to easy to and RLC has given up on doing anything worth a crap for the viewer.  they could have left B4 with only 4 girls until the Covid-19 bullshit was done but they chose to bring in another girl as a filler whether she does anything or not.  you see...RLC is all about quantity now days and virtually any quality!!