B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

it becomes a real fixed idea, on your part, to want to close this kind of apartment, tell yourself that you are surely part of a minority and that this kind of concept remains very popular within rlc for premium members

It is very clear that rlc is no longer for you, for the moment, it is really necessary that you move on to something else and that you go ahead

Even if i am not a big fan of Elettra, this girl is the one who shows the most her real life when she receives her boyfriend in the house or when she is the one who joins him at his house

Besides, I also find that we have very good moments in the various GOV and COV when they are celebrating all together, and we can finally see the good utility of the house of B4

The shows are just part of the game and they are in minorities in a 24 hour day so it's not a big deal to have them

I agree. Saying Elettra should leave is just contradictory. She is one of those who can and do bring most of her real life on camera. I do wish they would cut down on alot of the stupidest shows they are doing though. But I love the friendships we have on RLC right now, I love when they get together to have parties, or play around the pool, like at this very moment. And I love that we have had so many guests and visitors lately.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree. Saying Elettra should leave is just contradictory. She is one of those who can and do bring most of her real life on camera. I do wish they would cut down on alot of the stupidest shows they are doing though. But I love the friendships we have on RLC right now, I love when they get together to have parties, or play around the pool, like at this very moment. And I love that we have had so many guests and visitors lately.

Couldn't agree more, i have no problem with Ginger and Elettra staying in this project, however they really need to slow down with all these dildo shows, it just feels like they are over trying to please their viewers every 2 hours, it happens in cam shows not in normal life and ginger especially just can't even remain 2 hours without putting anything inside her lmao

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Couldn't agree more, i have no problem with Ginger and Elettra staying in this project, however they really need to slow down with all these dildo shows

Bet you wouldn't mind if they used a coolcucumber 😏

• Haha 5

il y a 2 minutes, Sergio a dit :

it seems that B2 is moving, maybe towards B4, we hope that Gina and Ulyana will come too, so tonight Bruno can have a nice orgy

I think Bruno will continue to fuck Gina on-cam until Gina stops taking RLC's money.

For Ulyana, either she has to find a new guy or find Bruno off-cam.