B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

I wonder if Olya will go to bed 21:30 tonight too. She has become a real dampener on the fun lately, going to bed before 22:00. But staying out till 07:00 wasn't a problem last night, so hopefully she will stay up the next time there is a party at home too.

• Like 1

Something has really changed with Diane a while ago. Earlier in her stay, you could often see her chat with her boyfriend or surf on her phone, but lately she almost never open her phone without really making sure that her screen is not visible. It's a small detail, but it is also abit frustrating that she has become so extremely aware of it.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Something has really changed with Diane a while ago. Earlier in her stay, you could often see her chat with her boyfriend or surf on her phone, but lately she almost never open her phone without really making sure that her screen is not visible. It's a small detail, but it is also abit frustrating that she has become so extremely aware of it.

What are you insinuating?

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

What are you insinuating?

Nothing. Just an observation. She has become alot more aware of the camera angles. 

12 hours ago, Mauri said:

se qualcuno ha Photon su iphone, può dirmi se ha lo stesso mio problema che flashplayer non funziona più?

Yep it don't work on my Ipad. I use Puffin on my Samsung phone at it works OK even replay 🙂

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yep it don't work on my Ipad. I use Puffin on my Samsung phone at it works OK even replay 🙂

I used to use puffin but Apple killed it 😐 Which is the first time I ever thought about leaving Apple.