Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Some good observations. The previous residence was said to have building utilities boiler heat, and swamp cooler type ac. That being said...it is curious that there has seemed to be no wall mounted thermostat anywhere in view. A little odd since most of the room lighting switches are in view. Also...if it is individually climate controlled units...it is also curious that there has seemed to be lots of times when they seemed to choose to merely bundle up some.

There is only the one central thermostat. But what I have observed is the ladies, each opening the doors to the balconies outside of their bedroom. Presumably to cool the bedroom down. Rather than turning down the thermostat. Perhaps allowing for a cooler sleeping temperature in the bedroom. I will not get involved in the logic of their decisions regarding utilization of the designed heating system.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is only the one central thermostat. But what I have observed is the ladies, each opening the doors to the balconies outside of their bedroom. Presumably to cool the bedroom down. Rather than turning down the thermostat. Perhaps allowing for a cooler sleeping temperature in the bedroom. I will not get involved in the logic of their decisions regarding utilization of the designed heating system.

You are certainly right about the t-stat. Not sure why I've never noticed it before as it is in plain view. Perhaps my perceptions of observations may be letting me down more times than I realize at times.

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

. That being said...it is curious that there has seemed to be no wall mounted thermostat anywhere in view.

To the right of the offset between the kitchen and the living room. There are three light switches in a vertical configuration. Immediately above those switches, is the thermostat.   

30 minutes ago, gogism said:

hmmm...we're doomed - the balcony just might become the summer residence...  😉

You´re probably wright,I wonder for how long you can play loud music on the balcony in Prague.Here were I live it´s to 10pm then you would have to take it inside or my neighbor come banging on my door.It´s common house rules you have to respect,othewiss

they can throw you out of the apartment.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are certainly right about the t-stat. Not sure why I've never noticed it before as it is in plain view. Perhaps my perceptions of observations may be letting me down more times than I realize at times.

Sorry, about this post. My internet provider had me off line.

Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

good night 🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

🐈😎

🐈😴