Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Malia for trying.I´ve beggining to like her more and more, she´s brave and I think we have to wait and see.Malia won´t give up

I hope you are right Masterchef. But tonight i am feeling more that those chances are diminishing and she may not be deemed as important there as she was just a week ago. I am sad saying that but i just get that feel. I do hope i am wrong.

I think this room doesn't have to be "premium", maybe just free, what a pathetic show it offers.

maybe that will make the "queen" of some go down to earth.

yes, there are many admirers of the "queen" who put her on this rank. and enough those who have contact with women only virtually. I do not condemn myself, each with his own possibilities.

but when you sign up for a project like this and you get paid for it, it's not your real life. you should also keep in mind some rules. if you want to stay on the phone 24/7, it's simple, stay home and do what you want.

but when others pay, I don't think they want to see just that.

many praised her, and now she seems to be to cut from reality. a reality in which she is in a project, paid to do a show.

Too bad Malia is also associated in this, I don't think she deserves it, it seems much more natural, but here she is only at the mercy of the "queen's" whims

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

however, contrary to the expectations of "fans" Leora, more and more fans are starting to open their eyes and see the true value of this room. and many process as normal, accordingly. "I don't like it, I don't pay anymore"

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, blas said:

no creo que........ nosotros, los tuyos, los incondicionales, los que te siguieron, los que te seguimos y te seguiremos, nos merezcamos esto, un final tan patético

Question, do you ever have anything nice to write about? 

• Like 4

Reply to HarleyFatboy.

I agree with Aussie you don't often have anything nice to say. It looks like you watch only so you will have something to complain about.

If you have seen it a billion times, I have to ask why you watch at all. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to HarleyFatboy.

I agree with Aussie you don't often have anything nice to say. It looks like you watch only so you will have something to complain about.

If you have seen it a billion times, I have to ask why you watch at all. 

you obviously don't know me then JL.  I haven't watched anything on RLC in over 3 years but I do know Leora and what her shows are all about!