Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

From now on I’ve decided that if I’m going to leave a comment on here I’m try my best to be more objective. I remember years ago there use to be 2 movie critics on television called Siskel and Ebert who illustrated that two people can watch the same scenario and have vastly different opinions, one seeing Oscar status and the other thinking it should go to the ‘rotten tomato’ award. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It just goes to show there's no pleasing some people, before Paul came to visit her, she was knocking out around 5,6 sometimes 7 sessions a week in every room in the apartment, people were complaining she was becoming boring, now wth Malia who follows almost her every move, so not giving Leora very little if any time to herself again she's boring.

All I can say is you're going to have to put up with Malia spoiling the party, at least until Russia opens the airports for International flights, which is not going to happen anytime soon

As far as the first part New...although it may be well intentioned or meaning to get a point across...I was around observing very often before then as I have kept my sub. current since she returned to the project at the current location, and that my friend should be considered an exageration for sure.

As far as the other...it's likely your right and I do agree.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Her Auntie has not put her off tonight has it. Must be all down to mood.

Aww GIF Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

A flower for all women is beautiful 

🐈😘

🌹🌸🌼

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

rose blooming time lapse GIF

• Thanks 1

fox what GIF

Спасибо, спасибо, что пришли, чтобы провести день с нами.
Большое спасибо за подарок"
и ... большое спасибо, потому что, когда вы, это вечеринка

• Confused 1