Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

In one way i can see why nothing was there tonight because Leora is on and Malia is due so you can expect them not going anywhere on the other one that way. But yes that did not stop Leora bating earlier herself. And yes Malia looked very much in the mood only for a quick stop to any fun. But she wore both pants and shorts which could have been an early signal for the next few days. Yet at the same time she was the one who stopped early when she seemed ready to go further if you look back. So who knows why! Last time it was very quiet of course and Malia the wee girl was poorly then but they came roaring back soon enough!

5 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

A massage looked starting only for it to just be for Leoras back. And Malia looks as if she is not interested for once!

In all fairness to them, and irrespective of whether it's a show for the camera's or not, depending on individual interpretation. Although she bated earlier, I think it's reasonable that niether she to expect nor Malia to wish to massage anything other than Leora's back whilst the current situation of Leora's period is present...niether would feel particularly comfortable I wouldn't think. Just a thought! 🙀

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to them, and irrespective of whether it's a show for the camera's or not, depending on individual interpretation. Although she bated earlier, I think it's reasonable that niether she to expect nor Malia to wish to massage anything other than Leora's back whilst the current situation of Leora's period is present...niether would feel particularly comfortable I wouldn't think. Just a thought! 🙀

Yes Sir i absolutely agree, and in fact did suggest this in my last post above. It was just how it looked with both looking interested but at different times!

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

(Monday)

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈

timelapse moving pictures GIF