Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I agree that it was nothing bad and insulting the guy because of this was unnecessary but when somebody wants to talk about it or got shocked at first seeing it the forums is the right place to do so. Don't you think we should respect both opinions?

And he's not a guy known for troll posts or anything like that. So we should respect his opinion and not making fun of him. 

I guess it was just a storm in a tea cup. Nothing bad happened.  

Of course nothing happened, no doubt about that; but I'm not gonna respect any idiotic opinions any more jab, I was doing it definitely too long; all those bs so-called opinions make by mainly freeloaders have led to  the tragic state which vhtv is in right now; btw, don't you think that too many vids appear here on forum? Maybe vhtv doesn't know about that procedure? If so, it's a time for them to find out

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well said Jabs, a measured and sensible reply about someone's opinion and not a stupid comment about going to church or whatever. 👍

No sense of humor buddy? Might be about time to think where you are though and what you do

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

Of course nothing happened, no doubt about that; but I'm not gonna respect any idiotic opinions any more jab, I was doing it definitely too long; all those bs so-called opinions make by mainly freeloaders have led to  the tragic state which vhtv is in right now; btw, don't you think that too many vids appear here on forum? Maybe vhtv doesn't know about that procedure? If so, it's a time for them to find out

sharing videos from vhtv on CC is allowed since the beginning of the VHTV adventure, the only one that is requested is to share the videos with the attachment center

So there is no problem to do it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

No sense of humor buddy? Might be about time to think where you are though and what you do

Yeh your right waldi I did miss the humerous side to your post. Your on a roll this morning eh!! Everybody 's getting it tight.You need to calm down. BTW i' m in my house and just about to have something to eat.

Have a very excellent day dude👍

• Like 2