B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sadly, it is true. I have no interest in their lesbian shows, actually I still believe Ulyana is 100% hetero.

that means  nothing  being 100% hetero. If a girl got pleasure when she has kissed a girl, or when her pussy has been licked by  another girl, is it necessary to put a label on this girl ? At the final final we don't care if the girl is 110% hetero or 3.14% hetero and 96.84% lesbian. The most important is that she has had pleasure.

When Piper had wild sex open with her male boyfriend  3yrs ago in RLC, who could bet that she was able to be in couple with a girl and have a very active sexual life with this girl. Much more active than some "genuine" lesbians like N&K or Carina&Sabrina or Katka/Lenka ?

Are  Dasha, Jane, Masha, Heidi, Eva  100% hetero  ? There are no answers. These girls had strong pleasure when they have had sex with another girl

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

that means  nothing  being 100% hetero. If a girl got pleasure when she has kissed a girl, or when her pussy has been licked by  another girl, is it necessary to put a label on this girl ? At the final final we don't care if the girl is 110% hetero or 3.14% hetero and 96.84% lesbian. The most important is that she has had pleasure.

When Piper had wild sex open with her male boyfriend  3yrs ago in RLC, who could bet that she was able to be in couple with a girl and have a very active sexual life with this girl. Much more active than some "genuine" lesbians like N&K or Carina&Sabrina or Katka/Lenka ?

Are  Dasha, Jane, Masha, Heidi, Eva  100% hetero  ? There are no answers. These girls had strong pleasure when they have had sex with another girl

When a girl sticks a finger or a toy in her ass, does that mean she likes anal sex or wants to try anal sex?  People seem to forget what RLC is all about!!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When a girl sticks a finger or a toy in her ass, does that mean she likes anal sex or wants to try anal sex?  People seem to forget what RLC is all about!!!

Is that a trick question???  😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

a lot of females and males enjoy anal stimulation. But according to your avatar i suppose you already knew the anwser

the only time someone is sticking something up my ass is at a doctors office!!  my avatar is for all of those who like watching a guys nut sack in their faces!  to hell with guys in the apartments, RLC should only be girls and girls only!!!