B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

¿Quién es el otro chico? Son 2 chicos allí

The one with the beard is the one I told you about before, the other one I think was also around the other night, but I'm not sure.

il y a 16 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

did the guy manage to have sex with Mimi? I saw a lot of cuddling & kissing but nothing more. 

No i doesn't look like we will see sex from them from her putting her middle finger up at us and basically telling us to fuck off we clearly done something that we aren't going to be awarded od seeing them have sex.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

No i doesn't look like we will see sex from them from her putting her middle finger up at us and basically telling us to fuck off we clearly done something that we aren't going to be awarded od seeing them have sex.

oh ok . thanks. I think the guy was slow, Mimi was ready for it. she washed her pussy in the bathroom before coming to bed with him on the first night, clearly she expected something to happen. but the guy just cuddled and kissed her and then they went to sleep. Mimi had sex with another guy just a few days ago. so I am guessing she has no problem with that.