B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Isn't about time for Irresistible Irma to give not so Memorable Milena a good tongue lashing ? Oh yes that is right, I forgot she is the frigid "Ice Queen" of Barcelona that the summer heat can't even melt. 😈 Hell Irma doesn't stand the slightest chance of thawing out that woman. What is the matter with me ? I know better !!! 🤣

See the source image

Irma better get out the heavy blanket tonight..... BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR it is cold in that room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think that all you viewers should send emails to Prime Minister Sanchez of Spain and ask him if he can take the trash out in Barcelona so new food can come in 😏

With all due respect,Harley! You really do need to get a life.🤫 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

With all due respect,Harley! You really do need to get a life.🤫 

Chill out there mother superior, I was just trying to have a little fun but once again everybody on this forum takes things so seriously!!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Milena, cette pose-là, c'est la pose presque coutumière de Leora... Merde tu vas arrêter ton numéro de pale imitation ou quoi.... Tu n'aimes pas que les gens t'apprécie à ta juste valeur, pour ce que tu représente, ce que tu es en tant qu'individu unique faillible et imparfaite ??? T'es vraiment weird... Be yourself merde !!!!

By the way, je n'insulte personne, je constate, nous constatons depuis quelques semaines la manie des autres candidates pour la plupart ont la facheuse tendance de représenter geste par geste presque les routines de Leora... Malheureusement pour elles, nous suivons Leora depuis presque 8 longues années et nous la connaisssons par coeur en ce qui a trait à ces gestuels ces routines et autres... Or depuis quelques temps, spécialement Irma et Milena, il y a des imitations récurrente de la part de ces mauvaises comédiennes des gestes de Leora... Nous ne savons pourquoi mais je peux vous confirmer à 110% qu'elles imitent des seances de Leora et nous ne voulons par voir d'autres Leora, mais une vrai Irma, une vrai Milena, non pas des pâles imitatrices d'une de leur collègue... Elles auraient intérêt à être elle-même... Be yourself that's it that's all...

51 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

By the way, I do not insult anyone, I note, we note for a few weeks the mania of the other candidates for the majority have the annoying tendency to represent gesture by gesture almost the routines of Leora ... Unfortunately for them, we follow Leora for almost 8 long years and we know it by heart with regard to these gestures these routines and others ... Now for some time, especially Irma and Milena, there are recurrent imitations on the part of these bad actresses of gestures of Leora ... We do not know why but I can confirm to 110% that they imitate sessions of Leora and we do not want to see other Leora, but a real Irma, a real Milena, not pale imitating one of their colleague ... They would be better to be herself ...Be yourself that's it that's all ...

Leora as been doing this for 8 years?! I think she could use a vacation, maybe at B1. 😉