B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

je suis entièrement d'accord, mais la question demeure, d'ou vient cette idée saugrenue d'imiter l'inimitable, c'est comme pour se prendre pour Michael Jordan du jour au lendemain l'on va remplir les paniers, pas de problème, juste à imiter Michael, ben non mesdesmes, vous n'aurez jamais, au grand jamais, l'aura que Leora projète, rien de moins... Désolé pour vous les deux imitatrices au tout tout début de leur apprentissage... Lol...

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

por cierto tienes razón, pero no solo Irma ... hay más, sino que simplemente no tienen la clase para imitar a Leora y Malia, no puedes copiar una atmósfera ... que surge

In RLC there are few atmospheres that arise, and speaking of Leora much less... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

by the way you are right but not only Irma .. there are more but they simply do not have the class to imitate Leora and Malia, you cannot copy an atmosphere .. that arises

Leora & Malia's show was already boring the first 3 or 4 times I saw it done. By Sofie. In the GOV apartments. And they're doing it for the exact same reason Sofie did it: milking views and bonuses. But yes 'atmosphere' and 'class.' 😂 Personally I like Malia. It's a shame that it seems like Leora's training her to be just another show-monster clone. It doesn't really fit her personality IMO. But that's the way of things on RLC these days, I guess.

And the idea that Irma of all people is imitating Leora when it comes to dumb girl/girl shows is hilarious. Irma's been doing them since 2015...

As a side note, it's kind of strange how Leora fans insist on total respect for Leora but show up in other threads posting about how the tenants lack class.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Isn't about time for Irresistible Irma to give not so Memorable Milena a good tongue lashing ? Oh yes that is right, I forgot she is the frigid "Ice Queen" of Barcelona that the summer heat can't even melt. 😈 Hell Irma doesn't stand the slightest chance of thawing out that woman. What is the matter with me ? I know better !!! 🤣

See the source image

• Like 1

Ohé les deux fausses comédiennes Irma et Milena, et cie, qu'est-ce que vous n'avez pas compris, vous baissez dans l'estime des gens d'heure en heure... Imité ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde et vous ne l'avez pas... Même massage que Leora et Malia voilà deux jours... Quelle fille de mauvaise foi vous êtes... Pitoyable serait le bon mot... Adios les star de mes deux.... Vous avez plus quelque chose qui proviendrait de la rue... Lol

• Like 1