B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry, but I find these results to be very sad on RLC's part!!

They have had 182 different girls on B1-B5 since B1 one opened in November 2014, can it be difficult to find new ones?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, I don't think it would be difficult I just think they (RLC) are plum lazy!!

At the same time whenever there are new girls, people are just as critical as with girls who come back to the project

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time whenever there are new girls, people are just as critical as with girls who come back to the project

It's the business they are in!!  people are going to be critical of any performer, in any business they are in....it's the nature of the beast!!

16 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I guess Milena was too good to use a vibrator with the other girls. She is such a joke.

IMO Milena was sent to B#4 for one reason...when was the last time you saw Ginger taking household items up her ass...or fucking every guy at a party...or walking around naked at a party ( except behind closed doors )...or even intoxicated...Milena has given Ginger some much needed guidance.

55 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

IMO Milena was sent to B#4 for one reason...when was the last time you saw Ginger taking household items up her ass...or fucking every guy at a party...or walking around naked at a party ( except behind closed doors )...or even intoxicated...Milena has given Ginger some much needed guidance.

lord knows she needs it!!