Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I start to give you some credibility and then you make a post like this LMAO....the absolute last thing Leora would ever do is bring in a fuck buddy in front of the cameras!  do you know the amount of shit that would be hurled her way if that were to ever happen?  it would be a barge load and let me tell you....a barge load of shit is in fact a lot of shit!!

Ok well first off I don't need you to give me credibility unless you are speaking about between you and I. But yes, you are right about that. She would be lambasted beyond the beyond. Just remember I am the one who ALWAYS supports HER. Not anyone else.

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

her private affairs are just that, not for us to indulge in.

To some degree I call bullshit on this statement. She has been public for 9 years. It's way past that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Ok well first off I don't need you to give me credibility unless you are speaking about between you and I. But yes, you are right about that. She would be lambasted beyond the beyond. Just remember I am the one who ALWAYS supports HER. Not anyone else.

you are one of many that supports her and i don't have a problem with that.  I just wish it went both ways!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are one of many that supports her and i don't have a problem with that.  I just wish it went both ways!

Bro, you can't measure her in weeks. Shes been here 9 years.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Bro, you can't measure her in weeks. Shes been here 9 years.

I was a member on the first day she set foot in RLC.  I'm not measuring her on anything.  she actually never did anything for me...to each their own JH..

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was a member on the first day she set foot in RLC.  I'm not measuring her on anything.  she actually never did anything for me...to each their own JH..

Then why are you here commenting? You must be bored like me, LOL