Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I don't mean to stir the pot, but.. (my thoughts here) What if there isn't one new person, but 2? She left for almost 4 hours once, came home, then left again. In america, we call that a booty call. this is why i suggest 2 new people, leaving not once but twice in the same night. she staggered her dates so one ended before the next started.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Well now Leora just can't bring another woman home, can she? She could bring that guy home again that she brought before. (I think they wanted to be together so badly that night even though she could not risk inviting him to her bed on camera).She could ask Malia give up her room for him so that he would be in comfortable surroundings again. LOL 

philo you are always assuming.

Just now, DontAsk said:

I don't mean to stir the pot, but.. (my thoughts here) What if there isn't one new person, but 2? She left for almost 4 hours once, came home, then left again. In america, we call that a booty call. this is why i suggest 2 new people, leaving not once but twice in the same night. she staggered her dates so one ended before the next started.

shirt laundry GIF

The dawn has broken and Malia seems determined to wait it out. I thought only parents of teenaged kids out with the family car did that. Oh, I almost forgot that people in a cuckold relationship do that too. LOL

• Like 1