Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I have been asked, for example, why I talk a lot about what happened in the past and give a lot of back story. It's because I try and help the newbies on the forum to get caught up. That's the help that I got when I was a newbie so I just try to pass it forward. I even got lots of help from the mods. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

When a couple of weeks ago myself and a few others were in our minds justifiably complaining about Leora's " Acting, repetition, lack of action,and piss taking" " We had something visual and tangible in our mind to base our complaint on. What we have concerning last nights scenario is based purely on supposition, circumstantial evidence, and our own fertile imaginations...not a shred of proof or evidence from what I have read, unless I have overlooked it. 

In truth the only people who know the truth are Leora and Malia...and they are not going to tell.

Perhaps a Russian speaking member could enlighten us, because without something more than suspicion we have zilch!

I take that fully on board Sir, i was only saying how it looked as if she knew she was going to go back out before she did and how Malia seemed unhappy. That's all. And in fact last night i was praising Malia for what she was doing with her dancing rather than anything else whilst it was going on to be fair. This makes me feel uncomfortable like i've done something bad.

Many of the women in RLC apartments speak several languages, including perfect English. I guess they speak the language of their major market subscribers. Masha and Irma are the two exceptions that I have noted who will occasionally speak English. Of course, Hakeem usually always spoke English. 

• Upvote 1

Of course the native speaking forum members know what happened last night. I can't say that I blame them for not helping out the English speakers. I wish I had the benefit of a bi-lingual education but it's my own fault for not learning Eastern European languages.

• Upvote 1