Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Hi guys i was away quite some time and just came back to watch my sweet leora again i just want to ask if any thing happened between leora and malia interesting apart from touching each other if anyone know please let me know the current status of their relationship. Thanks

Reply to Lewis.

Your post was very interesting, although I was surprised to hear Paul gave up on Leora, I thought she was the best thing that ever happened to him. I really hope she has not met another guy for a few reasons. First, if she is having sex with someone it would likely not take place in her apartment because of the cameras, and to make things less awkward for Malia. Second, if she is seeing someone it could effect her relationship with Malia, and Malia may start to feel she is in the way. I doubt Leora is in Prague permanently so getting involved with someone will likely be short term, and I would hate to see anything happen to Leora and Malia  as friends because of a short term fling with some guy. When I look back at how Leora was in Russia, she was different in many ways compared to how she is now. I just hope she is not heading down the wrong path, because if she is somebody will likely get hurt, and that includes her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Well, it seems that everyone has the right to give an opinion, so I'll put a little more sand in the gear !!!!!
Who was  surprised by Leora's departure last night, has been a little distracted .... because since that night, about a month ago, when she walked in  window-to-window and on the balcony, which was notorious and here mentioned, that she had met someone ... In addition, they talk about HIM openly .... occasionally they comment that they had a coffe together,  and meetings in the park ....
Remember the last shisha and drink session, (on the 23rd of last ??? I am not sure) how it ended ??? With him on the phone aloud, they both spoke to him, invited him to come home, he refused, said need sleep ....
Leora commented that she will make a surprise on her birthday weekend ... (either he comes home or the two of them, he and Leora, spend the weekend in the countryside ...)
As for Paul, he's the one who doesn't want Leora .... Leora gave up on the arguments, cried drool and snot, put on a show one  night naked on video call, but Paul doesn't seem to be interested anymore ... the call they make every day, it's just about the dog and his health, as it looks like it's been sick ....
If this relationship, for the time being just as friends, progresses to a more serious relationship, why not ???I don t see bad...It can even be positive, Leora after the first few months of natural excitement has passed, she'll drop her phone more, she'll dispense with social media more, she'll continue her shows as she always did (regardless of donkey dick as Jimbo says), we probably won't have any more "hard" scenes with Malia, but the mutual caresses should continue, why not ????
Hope and confidence in the future ... the important is that she is with us ....

If she is done with Paul then why did she even bother having him come to the Czech Rep just to get give him a suck and a fuck.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All this time away from Paul may have contributed to the demise of their relationship. Not to be mean but Paul doesn’t seem to be the most charismatic guy from watching him sit on his ass in front of his laptop hour after hour, and I think we can all agree his looks are below average at best. However, that was a big part of the allure of what attracted me to their apartment. Seeing a girl like Leora dating a drab guy like a Paul, who is out of his league, gave us hope that perhaps there are still sexy girls in this world that can be with an average guy who doesn’t have tons of money 💰 or super hot looks. 

il y a 15 minutes, StnCld316 a dit:

Si elle en a fini avec Paul, alors pourquoi elle-même prison pour le faire venir en République tchèque juste pour le sucer et le baiser.   

peut-être pour lui faire regretter ce qu'il perd. Je blague.

Je ne suis pas misogyne, mais qui peut comprendre une femme à 100%?

vous ne connaissez même pas la fameuse remarque de se séparer d'une femme: "vous n'en trouverez pas une comme moi"?

alors qu'en fait c'est le but d'une séparation: ne pas en trouver un autre comme elle.

lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So let me see if I've got this right...So some are saying that we won't see Leora's beau on camera, and, some are saying that we won't see Leora with Malia again, and some are saying that Paul is out.. So what is there left to be watching for? If either of those first two propositions turn out to be accurate projections of what is to come, then it's time for me to go back to watching Irma full time. Not interested in ever watching Paul again.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

So let me see if I've got this right...So some are saying that we won't see Leora's beau on camera, and, some are saying that we won't see Leora with Malia again, and some are saying that Paul is out.. So what is there left to be watching for? If either of those first two propositions turn out to be accurate projections of what is to come, then it's time for me to go back to watching Irma full time. Not interested in ever watching Paul again.  

she could move in with the new one and we get new faces here

• Haha 1