Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

So Leora has two Outties and an Innie; while Malia has two Innies and an Outtie. I know a secret about girls with two Innies. Has anyone else ever had the experience of making Innies become Outties by sucking on them for half an hour? LOL 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she is done with Paul then why did she even bother having him come to the Czech Rep just to get give him a suck and a fuck.   

LOL this is why I always liked you skeletor!

10 minutes ago, philo said:

So let me see if I've got this right...So some are saying that we won't see Leora's beau on camera, and, some are saying that we won't see Leora with Malia again, and some are saying that Paul is out.. So what is there left to be watching for? If either of those first two propositions turn out to be accurate projections of what is to come, then it's time for me to go back to watching Irma full time. Not interested in ever watching Paul again.  

Irma is the bomb! Always liked her.

26 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

All this time away from Paul may have contributed to the demise of their relationship. Not to be mean but Paul doesn’t seem to be the most charismatic guy from watching him sit on his ass in front of his laptop hour after hour, and I think we can all agree his looks are below average at best. However, that was a big part of the allure of what attracted me to their apartment. Seeing a girl like Leora dating a drab guy like a Paul, who is out of his league, gave us hope that perhaps there are still sexy girls in this world that can be with an average guy who doesn’t have tons of money 💰 or super hot looks. 

LOL Russians don't marry for love. They marry to get a leg up.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It is Malia who has made the world of difference to the apartments views. I do not know of course the statistics but i think i would be right in saying the difference from the first few months up to Christmas and since she arrived would be massive. And certainly they got many more views in the last 2 months due to their growing physicality. They were top replays and top live views days on end sometimes. Malia being another hot female is the reason for that being the case. I wonder if Leora is aware of how much her friend has brought to the party.

I've said many times that Leora has never disappointed me. But, last night she really surprised me. To watch her go all "googlie" at the prospect of meeting her date was to watch a pre-teen learning that the boy at the back of the classroom told her friend that he liked her. It was almost embarrassing to watch. Anyone who doubts what I say, please watch the replay for yourself. It's the first time that I had a sense that Leora has not figured out yet, who she is and what she wants. I always thought that she had everything in order but my opinion is changing a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I've said many times that Leora has never disappointed me. But, last night she really surprised me. To watch her go all "googlie" at the prospect of meeting her date was to watch a pre-teen learning that the boy at the back of the classroom told her friend that he liked her. It was almost embarrassing to watch. Anyone who doubts what I say, please watch the replay for yourself. It's the first time that I had a sense that Leora has not figured out yet, who she is and what she wants. I always thought that she had everything in order but my opinion is changing a bit. 

If she had everything in order she would not be on RLC.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Tout ce temps loin de Paul a peut-être contribué à la disparition de leur relation. Ce n'est pas méchant, mais Paul ne semble pas être le gars le plus charismatique de le regarder s'asseoir sur le cul devant son ordinateur portable heure après heure, et je pense que nous pouvons tous convenir que son apparence est au mieux inférieure à la moyenne. Cependant, c'était une grande partie de l'attrait de ce qui m'a attiré dans leur appartement. Voir une fille comme Leora sortir avec un gars terne comme Paul, qui est hors de sa ligue, nous a donné l'espoir qu'il y a peut-être encore des filles sexy dans ce monde qui peuvent être avec un gars moyen qui n'a pas des tonnes d'argent 💰 ou regards super chauds. 

Si Leora quitte véritablement Paul elle lui rendra service car franchement je me demande comment il a fait pour supporter cet environnement avec plein de caméra et de voir sa femme se masturber tous les jours devant les caméras au lieu de bossé il mérite mieux quant à Léora je pense qu'elle continuera a se produire devant des caméras de plus elle a prit goût à l'argent facile donc si son nouveau mec accepte ça ira sinon il a intérêt à avoir un bon revenu pour compenser le travail que Leora fait sur la cam et si un jour rlc ferme on l'a re verra se produire sur un autre site c'est sûr

If Leora really leaves Paul she will do him a favor because frankly I wonder how he did to support this environment with full of camera and to see his wife masturbating every day in front of the cameras instead of hunched he deserves better as for Léora I think that she will continue to perform in front of the cameras more she has acquired a taste for easy money so if her new guy accepts it will be fine otherwise he better have a good income to compensate for the work that Leora does on the cam and if one day rlc closes we re will see it happen on a other site is safe

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Irma is the bomb! Always liked her.

Yes, of all the women on RLC, Irma is the one I would  have no cares about spending an eternity with on a desert island.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If she had everything in order she would not be on RLC.

I do not consider that it is a "low calling" for a woman to be on RLC. My professional work has often put me into direct contact with people who work in various parts of the sex industry. For the most part, many of them have been of higher education, training, and intellect than workers in other industries. I have also had the privilege of dating a woman who worked in the industry as a dancer. I have never dated a finer person in my life. That includes the woman who bore my two children. 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I do not consider that it is a "low calling" for a woman to be on RLC. My professional work has often put me into direct contact with people who work in various parts of the sex industry. For the most part, many of them have been of higher education, training, and intellect than workers in other industries. I have also had the privilege of dating a woman who worked in the industry as a dancer. I have never dated a finer person in my life. That includes the woman who bore my two children. 

I never mentioned there was a lower calling. Those are your words.