Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I can say one thing for sure...the mood in that apartment has definitely changed. Lots of long periods of silence...no music, no dancing, no conversation. I think I'm going to search out some new apartments to watch. Bye for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I can say one thing for sure...the mood in that apartment has definitely changed. Lots of long periods of silence...no music, no dancing, no conversation. I think I'm going to search out some new apartments to watch. Bye for now.

I agree but they don't really have anything interesting on RLC anymore, if Leora continues to screw things up I will quit

• Like 1

Reply to philo.

you are right it does look like their is some tension between Leora and Malia, and I am sure it has everything to do with last night. It was nice to see them go out together, so I hope its nothing serious between them. If in the next couple of days they go back to massaging and touching each other, then I will know everything is fine between them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
I have not been in the forum for several days ... for a moment I thought I was wrong ... I was on youtube .. hahaha ..
I do not understand anything at all ... in October and November of last year, I was the most criticized person in the forum for putting some gif .. now there are pages and pages full of youtube links, and nothing happens ... I thought it was a forum to talk about Leora, I don't think it's a forum to put the taste of music that each member likes.

Whattt...would that mean no pic/gifs in this thread from the one and only braul ? Come on now my friend braul...how would the thread ever continue without such...hahaha

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sounds like a plausible story, but it was not early afternoon it was early evening 1830. She changed out of the white dress and put on ragged shorts, a top and a smart white coat. ( Hardly the dress to attend a wedding ) So the wedding scenario has gone out of the window it's fair to assume?

If there was no wedding, then it also follows that there was no after wedding party..lol

I think there possibly is a guy involved, because she becomes so animated on the phone and when getting ready...But as far as we know she was still on the rags last night, so a shag might have been out of the question, but she gives excellent head 😹

At the end off the day, none of us know the true situation between her and Paul, nor do we know what transpired last night.

If everything in life is judged on circumstantial evidence and probability then its not unreasonable to think she had a liason with a guy....But! Life is not all about circumstantial evidence and probability, it's about facts, and we dont know the facts so everything is still conjecture.

I also wouldn't put it past her to creat a situation where she goes absent for a few hours to keep us guessing...Similar to the " phantom " voyeur in the apartments oposite her balcony....Don't put anything beyond this woman..She's an old Pro !! .And a past master at " milking " an audience.

This!!

6 hours ago, philo said:

So this guy seems like he might become reoccurring so we need to start thinking about giving him a name. We did that for many of the other apartments so that they started to take on a personae. Since this guy seems to have appeared on camera at least once,  and, since he seems to make Leora feel like a high school teeny bopper, then, maybe he has earned a moniker? 

SneakySnake or SS for short..

Well, it seems that everyone has the right to give an opinion, so I'll put a little more sand in the gear !!!!!
Who was  surprised by Leora's departure last night, has been a little distracted .... because since that night, about a month ago, when she walked in  window-to-window and on the balcony, which was notorious and here mentioned, that she had met someone ... In addition, they talk about HIM openly .... occasionally they comment that they had a coffe together,  and meetings in the park ....
Remember the last shisha and drink session, (on the 23rd of last ??? I am not sure) how it ended ??? With him on the phone aloud, they both spoke to him, invited him to come home, he refused, said need sleep ....
Leora commented that she will make a surprise on her birthday weekend ... (either he comes home or the two of them, he and Leora, spend the weekend in the countryside ...)
As for Paul, he's the one who doesn't want Leora .... Leora gave up on the arguments, cried drool and snot, put on a show one  night naked on video call, but Paul doesn't seem to be interested anymore ... the call they make every day, it's just about the dog and his health, as it looks like it's been sick ....
If this relationship, for the time being just as friends, progresses to a more serious relationship, why not ???I don t see bad...It can even be positive, Leora after the first few months of natural excitement has passed, she'll drop her phone more, she'll dispense with social media more, she'll continue her shows as she always did (regardless of donkey dick as Jimbo says), we probably won't have any more "hard" scenes with Malia, but the mutual caresses should continue, why not ????
Hope and confidence in the future ... the important is that she is with us ....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon