Juke Box Split #7

For some damn reason, this song reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and the comments in the Leora thread over many years...But it is masterful. And iconic. Not that the goddess would know it. But Audrey would.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2020 at 8:10 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've been accused of being nice to Amy3 and Harley. Here's what Harley, Amy and I have in common:

23 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Being nice? Well, it seems to me that you called me a retard and a troll. I still fail to understand how I can get suspended for a month for ranting in the rants forum and yet a mob of clubbers can mount an all out assault on me in the pubic forums and not a goddamned thing happens to them. Excuse me while I don't laugh with you!    

Uhh, guys and wanna-be dolls? This is Old Dudes. A sacred thread in which no animosity will be tolerated by anyone. Even a Mod. So, take your arguments to Rants and Flames. Because we are here to relax, not get the blood pressure up. Got it?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Uhh, guys and wanna-be dolls? This is Old Dudes. A sacred thread in which no animosity will be tolerated by anyone. Even a Mod. So, take your arguments to Rants and Flames. Because we are here to relax, not get the blood pressure up. Got it?

LOL

• Like 1

• StnCld316 locked and unlocked this topic
On 5/30/2020 at 1:09 AM, TBG 150 said:

I just parted out an 'H' Series Hammond identical to the one pictured there. That monster weighed 500 pounds. 

I've parted out a few printing presses. It's sad to see such creatures die that have provided us humans with such wonderful services over many years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1