Juke Box Split #7

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

BullCookies! You're still posting. How could you? You banned yourself. 😆

LOL to the BullCookies....nice touch!  Well, you see, that's the beauty of it.  Whenever you feel like replying to someone that you actually like on this forum, all you have to do is click your heels three times and you're back to normal posting status.  Of course I already believe you have known this for a long time lol..

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL to the BullCookies....nice touch!  Well, you see, that's the beauty of it.  Whenever you feel like replying to someone that you actually like on this forum, all you have to do is click your heels three times and you're back to normal posting status.  Of course I already believe you have known this for a long time lol..

The Colonel Potter touch. 😉

That's it...I keep clicking my heels. Then I always end up here. 😲 I'll have to remember that.

Too long.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The Colonel Potter touch. 😉

That's it...I keep clicking my heels. Then I always end up here. 😲 I'll have to remember that.

Too long.

I hear you TBG, I always end up here myself but at least at times it's a good place to waste some time.  Colonel Potter it was lol.  Take care of yourself and stay safe!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One of the most famous lines from The Wizard of Oz is "Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there."Oct 4, 2012

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

One of the most famous lines from The Wizard of Oz is "Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there."Oct 4, 2012

That is true but it only works if you are wearing ruby red shoes 😬

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...