Mia & Ragnar (2020) Part #1

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Well she got like a total of 4 tokens on chaturbate last time out, so maybe that's why she is trying shitstream, poor girl doesn't know she will not get a single token there lmao

I think the only ones making some money on chaturbate are the ones who make it to the first page. the others are just wasting their time. and there is always like 50 pages of models lol if they are not famous and do not have some followers it's incredibly hard to make it to the first page. just imagine if someone is on page 25 of chaturbate lol no one will be able to find them 😂  they are buried deep, and it needs a lot off digging to reach them 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think the only ones making some money on chaturbate are the ones who make it to the first page. the others are just wasting their time. and there is always like 50 pages of models lol if they are not famous and do not have some followers it's incredibly hard to make it to the first page. just imagine if someone is on page 25 of chaturbate lol no one will be able to find them 😂  they are buried deep, and it needs a lot off digging to reach them 😂

Exactly, it's not ideal for her but if this makes her quit cam shows while also being on VHTV i wouldn't mind at all lmao

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Obviously talking from experience Blue 😁👍

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Well she got like a total of 4 tokens on chaturbate last time out, so maybe that's why she is trying shitstream, poor girl doesn't know she will not get a single token there lmao

Maybe time to stop the stupid thing...

• Like 1